[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Sculpt (update 30/08)

Ingrown:

I think they look great, especially now the rank and file thing has been dealt with (i know it was a while ago) your a great sculpter man, if you do get them cast i think i’ll have to buy some off you :slight_smile:

torn:

i definately prefer the pointy shoes of the 2nd one, looks more like ‘real’ armour. cant wait to see number 3!

Dracomancer:

Very VERY nice, I hope you are able to get these cast, as I would certainly buy a few, keep up the good work! :cheers

cornixt:

They look great. Hows the scale compared to plastic dwarfs? They look like people could do a rough conversion to make blunderbussers using the Thunderer guns.

Ingrown:

I suppose depending on if yo can get them cast and how well they sell you could either sculpt new models for blunderbussers or just make some arms that fit these, its up to you

Baalin:

:o

Those are simply amazing. Keep on keepin on my friend and I would certainly buy enough for at least two units. cheers

:cheers

Baalin

wallacer:

For someone who is thinking of selling miniatures, you’re very generous with your knowledge.

Kudos. :cheers

Xander:

I like the second weapon much better. More Axey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing stuff, I will almost certainly make a purchase. :slight_smile:

bandnerd1892:

Wow! Just WOW!! I can’t wait to see more of these. If you put them into production, I’ll DEFINITELY buy some. Now hurry up! lol

nerd

Skwara:

I want buy it to.

Screaming Evil:

After seeing the new work on these guys i definitely know I’d buy some from you if you got them cast :smiley:

Amazing work, i lift my hat to you :hat off

hal:

Really nice sculpt, your work continues to impress me.

Ghrask Dragh:

Agreed, very impressive Kobarf! :cheers

Warlord:

I am glad to see that you are still progressing with these. I am unsure if I would buy any (simply because I am learning a lot from using GS on my own CD’s) however I probably would anyway…

Good job Kobarf, keep it up.

Willmark:

His skills are friggin’ ridiculous and in a good way!

Borador:

zOMFG, thats some nice sculpting!

If you start selling count me in ^^, I really like that shield with the bullhead on it

Your sculpting skill is GOOOOOD!! awesome dude!

Maul:

I am glad this post has been resurrected, because I missed it. I am speechless. And feeling tired after approaching the end of sculpting my first 25 chaos dwarf warriors. I would definitely buy some. If you do decide to make multiple heads and have them attach to body as some one suggested earlier, I think you would have a lot of folks doing BFSP conversions wanting a solid source of heads.

Still, your work is just amazing.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

As you are casting these for yourself anyway, would you mind casting some up for me as well :cheers? I really like your sculpts! :slight_smile:

Just noticed that quite a few people have the same idea … I hope that means you’ll do it!

Thorgar:

I would definately spend quite a bit of money if you sold these, great job :hat off

tjub:

Wow, these look awesome! You sure got skill…