[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Spaghetti (Skink's Army) new BT!

Kera foehunter:

Ahhhh there so cute !!But that the best base i seen in a long time it cooll i love the lava !

the ball and chains are great too

Jaakko:

I love the base on the slaves! And your warriors are very clean too, keep it up!

Willmark:

Can you re-shoot these models on a white background?

Skink:

Thank you everyone!!!

Willmark:: At the moment I’m not working at home, but as soon as I will get there I’ll shot a “white” photo of the goblins, and, hopefully, of my chaos dwarf lord (lady), wich is nearly finished.

P.S: I tried to think about a female name for a Chaos Dwarf, but I haven’t been able to come up with something decent. This is more a background question but… How should a Chaos Dwarf maiden be called???

Snotling:

this is pretty cool stuff, you had some nice ideas for mask. the steampunk look comes out very well especially the musician is great!

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Good stuff! I love baldo,very Chaos Dwarfy he is and as this fourms humbule slaver at large I must say I like your Gobos

Keep it up man it’s nice work you got there!:hat off

Skink:

Yay! I finally managed to understand how my camera works (never had a close relationship with technology:mad).

So here’s an update:

My Chaos Dwarf Lord(Lady) charachter: Azra Urgoroth, the Keepres of the Temple’s keys

I’m happy on how she turned out. Maybe she’s a bit too “bright” for a Chaos Dwarf, but this helps her to stand out from her minions ranks. I tried to concentrate on details: Thundershape tribals on her shoulder pads, a symbol on the shield, screaming souls on her hat and what happened to become a power bra x.x

Willmark: Here’s a “white” photo of my slavez.

That’s all folks! Hope ya’ll like it!!! :cheers

tjub:

Original painting on the lord, first thought that she was holding a plasmapistol thou… The lavaflow is great too! :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

That is a great lord love the chest plate and the shoulder pads !!!

Skink:

Maybe not properly an update, however:

These are my first attempts to make Blunderbussers:

Looking at all the awesome conversions here on this forum I thought that sculpting blunders would have been an easy task, but jeezx.x!
Makin 20 of this fellas will be a good challenge.

Kera foehunter:

well anyway they look nice!! i like the barrows of the guns

Willmark:

Skink awesome job on the slaves with the lava, it looks great. I especially like the striations on the lava itself.

Bassman:

Wow, great job again.

I like your blunders, expecially the one on the left.

The goblin watching the lava is so funny, it’s like he is looking for something he lost in the lava… ehehheheh :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Cool masks/helmets but the Blunderbusses itself are great! :hat off

Superb converversion!

Now paint them! :wink:

:hashut

cornixt:

Those are all just great!

Skink:

Thank you for your kind comments guys :cheers

Bassman: Lol, didn’t realized it before! After making the model I noticed that the Goblin on the left looked like he’s near to dive (or fall:o) in the lava (a sacrifice to Hashut?)…

Zanko: 17 yet to go:P! I made the champion, but I prefer to show him with his whole unit ready to rumble beside him…

Willmark: Thank you :). But I just followed Thommy H’s tutorial on how to paint lava in WoH#2… I wasn’t able to apply the colours the way he did so I used stripes, and liked the effect. Thanks Thommy!

Braki Flamebeard:

Nice work here, I love the gas masks too. I’m a hat lover myself but these are brilliant nonetheless :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see more.

AGPO:

Lovely work Skink, were these guys inspired by Snotling per chance?

Skink:

A bit from Snotling, a bit from Ishkur, a bit from Tjub, a bit from Cornixt (his avatars’s blunderbuss is just too cool!), a bit from my instinct, a bit from discussing about background with friends.

I don’t have any rule while sculpting… Just roll a green stuff sausage and build the model up! Sometimes it allows you to make cool models, sometimes you redo the same thing thrice, sometimes you stare blankly at your dwarfs while your brain is under the “Homer Simpson syndrome”…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Awesome figures and base. The lady is interesting.