[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Spaghetti (Skink's Army) new BT!

Skink:

Ahoy hoy Hashut worshippers from all over (Warhammer) world! After long weeks of work & excruciating pain (inflicted to my slaves) I finally managed to finish these:

My blunderbuss unit first rank:hashut

"Here they come, puff, choke!, ready yer guns!"

This guy likes so badly blowing up thing that threw his blunderbuss in a bin for… something better! He enjoys his new hobby, to the point of writing on his ammunitions!

Even daemons are our slaves:hashut

The guy on the right is the captain of Zharr Naggrund’s hockey team. He’s a bit psycho (he killed Jason just because he liked his mask).

Uhm… Someone needs a drop of paint here. Still 7 more to build

The first rank isn’t finished yet. I still need to highlight the sand around the musician’s lava flow, and fix the skirts… Before the end of the month I promise to show a painted death rocket!

That’s all for now, hope you like em:D

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Awesome stuff so far! The lava is very inspirational, as is your style of sculpting.

I´m really looking forward to seeing more!

Khan!:

That banner is awesome! More cool sculpts, well done. I like that your version of Zharr Naggrund has a hockey team. That’s nothing short of fantastic.

Kera foehunter:

kick ass thows guys are so cool love the hockey mask

Skink:

Thank you for your kind comments guys! Need to say it again, love this forum. If any staff member is seeing this post is it possible to move my thread in the “army blog” section? Thanks!

Loki:

Awesome work Skink the blunderbuss unit is ace the masks look really good, the one with the cigar looks cool keep this great work coming :slight_smile:

turquois dwarf:

that banner is amazing! more enslaved demons please! :slight_smile:

Bassman:

Yep you proved again Italians do it better :hat off

Cool blunders, I love the guys with the telecopic guns, very clever idea!

Is the banner a free-hand? If so it’s amazing. It’s a little bit cartoony but cool :hashut

Gamewise it’s a bit difficult for us to subjugate demons but, well, it’s cool to use imagination! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice touch with Jason, now we want Freddy :wink:

Well, I suppose in a land filled with vulcanoes and lava it’s a bit difficult to have a ice field for hockey, but well, we have magic! :hashut

Kera foehunter:

Yep you proved again

Bassman
Italians do it better :hat off
Better at eating ice cream:o:o

Skink:

Bassman: Yep the banner is a freehand. I cut it in a piece of paper and soaked it in 2 layers of PVA glue… About Jason, I don’t know why I gave him that mask… Maybe because it’s strictly linked to the image of a large silent & mindless assassin. Horrrrrror movies Chaos Dwarf.

Kera I love ice cream!:slight_smile:

Skink:

Uhm… It’s not finished. The machine needs 2 or 3 more highlights, the base to be redone & 1 crew to be painted. However, on he next 6 months I’ll be in the States, so I won’t be able to touch a brush! Tell me if you like it: My death rocket! (brutally copied by Astranagant’s, hope you don’t mind man)

Bassman:

Wow, fantastic job again. There is even a big hat :hat off

I like the shells on the ground, nice touch.

By the way, lazy git, where are you going in the States? maybe next winter we will meet there for an Italian-only ice cream eater party (well Kera would be admitted :wink: ).

wallacer:

I like the conversion work. I’ve never seen CD figures quite like yours :hat off

tjub:

WOW! I had missed your two latest updates, awesome stuff! The BBs are so cool, the banner is amazing and I just love the bomber man and the cigarr smoking character. The Deathrocket is great as well!

I really want to paint something else than Soviets now… :frowning:

Pyro Stick:

Another cool thread i seem to have missed. Your paint jobs are excellent and you have a very interesting way of painting lava. The banner is awesome and that first rank of blunderbuss is definately something to be proud of.

Snotling:

you are my hero because you give many dwarfs a gasmask and everyone looks different. pretty cool!

Kera foehunter:

Great paint job !! i like your style of painting Skink

clam:

I did miss the Blunderbusses as well - damn they are good - really love these two guys

And the second rank looks very promising, too :wink:

And the Death Rocket looks even better painted. I’m sure Astranagant don’t mind at all.

All-in-all an awesome preformance.

Have a nice trip - and please don’t forget all about this army :wink:

Astranagant:

And the Death Rocket looks even better painted. I'm sure Astranagant don't mind at all.

clam
So that's what it looks like painted! Good shot there Skink, love'in it!

Xander:

Amazing stuff, keep it up! :smiley: