[Archive] chaos dwarfs clanns

Kera foehunter:

Since im new to the chaos dwarfs. I don’t know what color scheams to use .Or are there any type of clanns or cults that have certain colors . i’m trying to come up with an army and there colors.

thanks Kera

cornixt:

There is no fluff on anything like that. Most people use red due to our association with fire but there are no colours that are associated with anything else in particular.

metro_gnome:

i use silver and black…

it even makes big hatz look good…

Willmark:

it even makes big hatz look good...

metro_gnome
Not sure that is possible ;)

zagor66:

Use bronze , red and brown but dont make it to much like a Khorne army because Hashut used to be a bloodthirster[Im sure he was].

Kera foehunter:

Thanks i might do a chaos pirate enslaving army. since Chaos has the coolest ships that sailed. im thinking red and black.

wallacer:

Khornate colours seem to go well on CDs (Red, Black and metallic colours).

Tallhat:

metro_gnome

Willmark
INFIDEL!!!!! Hashut punishes you! *Stuffs Willmark into his Hat*

- Tallhat

Ghrask Dragh:

I think it would be a good idea to have different ‘clans’ scattered about the dark lands, the only problem would be that different clans might suggest different ideas and loyaltes(spelling?). Which might not be a bad thing.

It could vary from little things like Chaos Dwarfs living towards the south using more Gnoblar slaves from the forests and tradings with the ogres instead of goblin slaves, or it could be bigger changes like those who make their camp too far north and spend too much time in the company of the tainted decide to betray Hashut and follow another of the ruinous powers.

I think changes like this will have to be made for them to be taken seriously in the warhammer world, if an army has just one trait that all of them follow it makes them abit boring. There should definetly atleast be ‘clans’ made available to Chaos Dwarfs if only to give us another colour-scheme to paint them!

Willmark:

metro_gnome

Willmark
INFIDEL!!!!! Hashut punishes you! *Stuffs Willmark into his Hat*

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Is that what I smelled this morning I woke up? It was dark; thought it was my dog's breath... turned out to be the funk in Tallhat's hat? EWWWWWWW.

Canix:

In the original fluff the CD families/clanmen that turned to Hashut killed and enslaved any who resisted.

Imo the different clans would specialse in different areas of society each with there relatives vying for power in the sorcerers guild.Different clothes and colours would be worn by CD traders and slavers than the warriors and sorc,also tallhats wouldnt be worn underground so slavers miners and merc warriors could be represented by 3rd ed or others.

The uniform of a city warrior would be very different from a outpost gaurds or a slaver.:):mask:hat

X-Porter:

I think it says somewhere in the army book that the Chaos Dwarf warriors are all kinsmen of one or another of the Sorcerors that rule Zharr-Naggrund, so I guess technically they would have a clan-type organization.

It just doesn’t say anything about particular colors or heraldry.

So, really, whatever you like I guess. One of the nice things about playing an army with no official book is that you have the freedom to invent your own fluff…

Tallhat:

Willmark: Thats it. Youre never getting out. Puts hat with Willmark in it on his head and walks off

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Double ewwwww what is this greasy, smelly hair that is thrust inside of Tallhat’s…uhhh … tall hat. Apparenty big hat chaos dwarfs don’t use conditioner either…that explains the tall hats.

Canix:

Need alot of grease to curl those beards and unwashed dreads or oily curly locks ?:o

Willmark:

Then you’ll love this:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5690

Tallhat:

Willmark you are very brave for someone who is caught in my hat. Punches Willmark through his hat

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Casts secret Lore of Shadows Spell: Foil Tallhat and mystically escapes his cunning errrr… trap.

Canix:

Casts secret Lore of Shadows Spell: Foil Tallhat and mystically escapeshis cunning errrr... trap.

Willmark
How many rabbits are in tallhats hat then and do they look like golden hat entry 1:hat

Tallhat:

By Hashut! Willmark you escaped my Hat of the nine Hells!! I stand in awe!!

- Tallhat