[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

Swissdictator:

This would be in the same vain as Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Bruce Cambell, and Bill Nye facts.

Silly absurd facts poking fun (in a friendly way) at aspects of their armies, avatars, etc.

To start off I’ll poke fun of myself.

For example: Swissdictator didn’t build a statue of him riding a horse. Instead, in the middle of Bern there is a ten story tall statue of him riding a Great Taurus.

Kera foehunter:

the swiss dictator is a powerful sorceror !! He had a miscast of a spell while trying to make bull centaurs. he landed in the land of cows (wisconsin)

Thommy H:

Willmark cannot see the colour red.

asheira:

kira foehammer is an athiest because she doesn’t beleive in herself, because KIRA IS GOD!!!

sammie90 is her own mother!

xander’s earthshaker kicked chuck norrris’s ass.

willmark is you’re father.

superman wears a pear of “asheira” pijamas.

Sojourn, Kira foehammer and sammie90 are banned from all beauty pagents, because if they were to all join at once, the judges would die, as no one can handle that much beauty at once.

Thommy H had sex before his dad did.

if you can see willmark, than willmark can see you, if you cannot see him, you may have i lightsaber shoved through your back in the next 5 seconds.

no man is straight, due to the fact that no one can resist asheira.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Godbob is a real dog and now he sit’s at his computer chewing a bone and wagging his tail after he sold his sole to the dog God Fluffy

HB must get into character befor going on to CDO
1.He must plat his beard
2.He must get the biggest hat and wear it
3.He must sacrafice a slave
4.He must then pray to Hashut
Then may he go on to CDO (He’s run out of slaves,thats why he hasn’t been here for a while)

THT has two heads one is sweet and kind as the other is hateful and evil

Kera dosen’t have a car,instead she bought a ship

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thommy H:

Xander’s head is five times the size of his body. He doesn’t have a large head: just a comically small body.

cornixt:

Hashut’s Blessing has to eat five times his own weight in cake every day in order to survive.

Filipicusius:

The reason khorne is so mad is because of cryonicleech, no one knows why. At the present, Khorne, Hashut and Filipicusius is plotting to överthrow him, throw him in a pit and watch him fight the furious puppy that is goodbob!

Willmark:

Vishkar wears aquaman ubderoos.

Sojourn buys her boots at Walmart,

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

The reason khorne is so mad is because of cryonicleech, no one knows why. At the present, Khorne, Hashut and Filipicusius is plotting to överthrow him, throw him in a pit and watch him fight the furious puppy that is goodbob!

Filipicusius
I'm so sigging that! :hat off

Kera foehunter:

Sammie and ashirea just found out there brother and sister

tommy h -is a computer that set up to anwser anytime a question about c d comes up

h b- is the son of willmark !!

two_heads_talking:

Sammie and ashirea just found out there brother and sister

Kera foehunter
LMFAOROFL... Holy crap that's hillarious..

Perturabo:

Kera Foehunter is a being of such concentrated pirateyness that ninjas fall dead as soon as she looks at them.

Swissdictator:

Kera Foehunter is such an awesome pirate… she killed Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris… while looking for Rum.

Kera Foehunter is excellent when it comes to speaking pirate, the other pirates take lessons from her.

Kera Foehunter is so good of a pirate, Johnny Depp studied her when getting ready for the move.

:slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I had to steal and breed slaves to perform my ritual. All of them had been put into slave cakes to get through the day :wink: Oddly, Willmark is old enough to be my father (no offence, matey :stuck_out_tongue: )!

In CDO land, forums type on you!

Kera foehunter:

wallacer- is so rich he live on his own island!!!

Al -hashut- has a french maid and being home schooled!!

Snotling -walking around the world , becase he has nothing better to do!!

Thommy H:

Hashut’s Blessing is afraid of bees but, conversely, is sexually attracted to wasps.

Kera foehunter:

Grndl is the drummer for pearl jam !!

GRNDL:

@Kera

Actually Dethklok.

“Look at Kera, asleeps in sum bloodz.”

Kera foehunter:

godbob- is not a real dog !!!

Agpo - is making boar centaurs

noise you here a chainsaw noise and screaming in the back ground

blood flying * its alive agpo screams*