[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

Filipicusius:

@Kera: He is too a dog!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Godbob is a cat that believes himself to be Robin Hood, he just forgot the mythical band’s name. he tries to hide his true perceieved identity with dogocity.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

godbob- is not a real dog !!!

Kera foehunter
Ofcourse i'm a dog look http://itfunnylife.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-dogs-img_1.jpg

Grimstonefire:

Grim actually finishes his Chaos Dwarf army! How’s that for a joke… :wink:

Viskar Zhragoth:

Pyro saw Willmark’s Jugger conversion pics and was filled with envy!

Sojourn may get her boots at Walmart, but she always gets her drinks at The Party Store!

All Kera wants for Xmas is a new pirate movie, a new pirate figure, more Rum, and Jack Sparrow in a bow…

@ Willmark: I only wear Underdog and Star Wars underoos…:wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sojourn actually despises alcohol.

Kera defies those that commit piracy.

Willmark is Yoda in disguise.

Mr. Xander actually hired a chimpanzee that had written Shakespeare’s “work” for him to make the website.

Kera foehunter:

xander has a chimp !! no wonder the mod never get thing done on time !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I do :stuck_out_tongue: Just never have anything TO do on time :wink: Yes, that wasn’t a lie… shifty eyes shifty eyes

cornixt:

swissdictator has 14 kids by 16 different women, somehow.

Swissdictator:

swissdictator has 14 kids by 16 different women, somehow.

cornixt
There was that one night in Italy...

Kera foehunter:

Tarrakk Blackhand bought all of western Canada for 50 Canada dollars!!

now he open a snow cone shop So he can sale snow cone all year long!!!

WarplockMonkey:

Warplock once played Chaos Dwarf roulette with a fully-loaded blunderbuss and won.

In Pampalona, Spain, the men may be running away from the bulls, but the bulls are running away from Kera

Chaos Dwarfs Online isnt a democracy, its a Xandatorship

Chuck Norris, Mr T and Ishkur’s Taurus walked into a bar, the bar promptly exploded, THAT much awsomeness cannot be contained in one building.

The moon is actually an orbiting pile of swissdictator’s Dark Elves who were projected into space by Warplock and his Lizzies by the sheer arse kicking they received

- Warplock

Swissdictator:

The moon is actually an orbiting pile of swissdictator's Dark Elves who were projected into space by Warplock and his Lizzies by the sheer arse kicking they received

- Warplock

WarplockMonkey
Which only goes to show the moon is made of cheese.

A comet didn't wipe out the Dinosaur's, the Dark Elves came down from space and wiped them out. ;) Thus why we only have one moon.

:) *tosses WarplockMonkey a bone* ;)

Kera foehunter:

because the moon has nothing left on it… mean that the space pirate where there first!!!

WarplockMonkey:

swissdictator: Touche! :cheers cracks bone in teeth

Theres nothing like Elf Marrow to get you into the Christmas spirit :wink:

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

Cornixt has use up his majic and turn to stone !!!

trying to be the best look chaos dwarf here!!!

now he knowned as the stoned gnome!!

Maul:

Kera can draw her lineage back to Black Beard. She keeps the documentation for this in a stoppered glass bottle that floats back and forth across her bath tub.

Cryonicleech:

The reason khorne is so mad is because of cryonicleech, no one knows why. At the present, Khorne, Hashut and Filipicusius is plotting to överthrow him, throw him in a pit and watch him fight the furious puppy that is goodbob!
Khorne's mad because I stole the last piece of pie from the warp-fridge. Had to run away. Tzeentch gave me a high-five though, as did Slaanesh. I've never felt more attracted to a 5000 ft God of depravity before......

There is no Inquisition, just a group of friends led by Filipicusius to boss about the Imperium. No one has found out so far.....

Chuck Norris used to be the King of Pirates, but Kera made him walk the plank......

The Eiffel Tower isn't really a tower, it's Ishkur's biggest hat ever.

Xander doesn't find a site to host the forum, Xander is the forum (Mwahahahaha!)

Godbob is not a cat or a dog, he's just a fish

Beauty isn't that stupid thing that poets write about, its Warplock's Lizardmen minis

Snotling is really a flaming mechanical bull who's Chaos Dwarf models are a sign that Hashut loves us and wants us to be happy.

Everything Swissdictator says is a lie because Dark Elves always tell lies even about themselves.

I'd say something funny about Sojourn, but I'm afraid I'll be banned forever by the mods.

Hashut's Blessing is secretly raising an underground cult of followers to overthrow Xander's rule of CDO

Two Heads Talking's other head isn't sentient, it is actually a grammar machine disguised as a head.

Sammie and Ashiera are secretly going to brood an underground cult of Slaanesh

Kera foehunter:

Father grumpmas is realiy santa and he got tyied of living at the north pole

and he did kill the toy making elves!!

Sojourn work at mc donald"s and her pick up line is do you want fries with that !!!

WarplockMonkey:

Everything Swissdictator says is a lie because Dark Elves always tell lies even about themselves.

Cryonicleech
Amen to that!

Wiping out the dinosaurs....tch!

- Warplock :cheers