[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

Sojourn:

two_heads is the only person capable of out talking me, and that’s because he has two mouths, of which HB is jealous as he can also double his cake intake.

Kera foehunter:

Sorjourn lmao he don’t even have a chance! even if he had a third head

Filipicusius:

Someone tried this on another forum i am a member of. It lasted 3 posts.

Sojourn:

Someone tried this on another forum i am a member of. It lasted 3 posts.

Filipicusius
We like each other here... and we have a combined awesome factor that we have to provide an outlet for somehow/somewhere. ;)

Filipicusius:

@Sojourn: Makes sense i guess.

Swissdictator:

One day an ice storm came through Kera’s home, she challenged it to a drinking contest. She drank the storm under the table, then made Old Man Winter jump into a volcano.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Swiss’es faverite game is Risk because it’s the closes he’ll get to controlling Switzerland it self

The song Sympathy For The Devil is actually a biography of my life

Swissdictator:

Actually, you’re pretty close Godbob.

My favorite board game is Axis and Allies. Also, it’s from a game of that, that went… crazy… that my screen name evolved.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I reanimaited the bakers so they can keep baking! And thanks for pointing it out Kera :wink:

As well all know, when it comes to matters of the heart (a.k.a. CAKE!), SIZE MATTERS!

Nobody knows it, but Sojourn has a beard located under left index finger, hidden at all times by a bucket of drink. She be a Dwarf after all!

Kera met MS Word once and that is how the spell checker now understands pirate better than English.

Sojourn:

Nobody knows it, but Sojourn has a beard located under left index finger, hidden at all times by a bucket of drink. She be a Dwarf after all!

Hashut's Blessing
that is actually just all the men I have wrapped around my finger. hahaha.

kidding! c.c ....sorta. the bucket of drink is true.

Kera and I can never actually have a rum drink off, as there isn't enough rum to sustain such a contest.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I wonder what would happen if it came down to a rumcake?

Kera vs. HB.

EDIT: Sojourn is the work and HB is the play. Shoes for practicality/style, cake for feeding and joy. They are the yin and yang of CDO!

Kera foehunter:

you would win !!! i would not waste good rum in a cake!!

Filipicusius was so happy that the local site girls talk to him. He bought us both drinks

and we drank so much he is still working off the bill

Hashut’s Blessing:

That is perhaps the ones time I would let someone else have SOME cake. A slice for Kera :wink: Maybe one for Sojourn. (Gotta have them on my side, after all :P)

Kera foehunter:

You are a very smart man!!! thanks for the thin slice of rum cake

Hashut’s Blessing:

Or a cautious one :wink: But, don;t let your rum enter my cakes again :smiley:

Hammerhand:

Facts about me.

hammerhand is so jaw droppingly awesome that he has to write about himself in the third person. fact.

Kera and I are immortal, like in highlander.If we ever meet, she will cut my head off with a rusty cutlass.

I posed nude for GW and they sculpted me into a bull centaur standard bearer.

Hammerhand is an anagram of dermanamhh which doesn’t mean anything in any language.

If they made a life size chaos dwarf, it would not be as tall as me.

If you wrote hammerhand as an answer to every question in an exam, you would probably fail. And be sent to a nut house.

Chuck Norris can say what he wants, but he has never kicked my ass!

Willmark and I regularly play dodgeball on mount olympus with our good friend Zeus.

I am immune to tequila, but bailey’s is my kryptonite (no, not blue wkd and cider - the stuff that kills superman.

Kera foehunter:

Hammer hand is also a seth !! Becase of his last statement are untrue!!

he does know Chuck Noris

AGPO:

Blackbeard went to Eaton, Cambridge and was to have a very promising career as a banker. Then he met Kera…

Ishkur’s Taurus can cure cancer, unfortunately it has BSE…

Hashut’s Blessing once had too much cake. This was covered up by MI-5

Barak Obama is in fact Xander in disguise…

Sarah Palin might have shot a Bear, but Kera shot Sarah Palin. With a cannon. Aaarrrr.

Wilmark IS Prince Harry’s father

Sojourn - the real reason Eltharion is blind :wink:

Sojourn:

Sojourn - the real reason Eltharion is blind ;)

AGPO
due to seeing true beauty I imagine? ;)

AGPO taught David Copperfield everything he knows about vanishing acts...

AGPO:

AGPO Wrote:
Sojourn - the real reason Eltharion is blind Wink

due to seeing true beauty I imagine? Wink
Erm, something like :rolleyes: maybe old wives tales aren't the same in Canada...

If Kera ever broke Jonny Wilkinson, he'd STAY broken

The latest Wallace and Gromit film was inspired by hashut's blessing.

Tallhat discovered what AGPO's username stands for. The information was suppressed

Danny Cipriani settled for Kelly Brooke. Sojourn was taken

AGPO once conducted an experiment to create a new breed of Boar Centaur. The results were Chuck Norris and Brian Blessed