[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

Sojourn:

I wish I could contribute to this, instead, I just end up in a fit of giggles and can’t think. lol

I like the crayon comment. I am so darn smug. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything Warplock says, instantly becomes fact.

HB DID write down the meaning of life, and it is “cake > all”

Willmark’s childrens names aren’t actually Tristan and Mia, but Luke and Leia. They go by aliases to protect them from the truth.

Kera isn’t a pirate, she’s THE pirate, and subsequently owns a majority share of Capt. Morgan’s rum, as he is powerless in her presence.

Swissdictator:

Sojourn is the reason chair throwing was not allowed in the Olympics. When the sport became popular she was in her mid-teens and had made Til Lindemann feel like he wasn’t athletic. Now when he needs to have rage in his vocals, he thinks of her. For fear of Lindemann turning into an unstoppable force of rage, they banned the sport for fear of Sojourn being world renown.

zorn sabretooth:

swissdictator is Jon Stewart in disguise

The only reason THT and HB  can’t conquer the world is because they can’t decide whether it’s chaos dwarves online instead of chaos dwarfs online

Willmark is a deserter from the KISS army

WarplockMonkey:

When the sport became popular she was in her mid-teens and had made Til Lindemann feel like he wasn't athletic.

swissdictator
Til Lindeman? Not athletic? PAH, dont be so absurd, we ALL know he is in the peak of physicial condition ;)

When Hashut's Blessing entered the National Cake Eating competition, every Wood Elf in a 500 mile radius instantly became pregnant. Both male and female 9 months later gave birth to a chocolate gateux decorated with glace cherries.

Kera Foehunter has Edward Teach as her foot massager.

If Sojourn and The Fonz were to ever high five, the sheer awsomeness would bring about another ice age.

The reason why Wally/Waldo is hiding? zorn sabretooth.

Tehehehee i love doing these :P

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

Zorn is Bon Scott only son!!!

Warplock monkey is a 48 year old man that live up in his mom’s attic, with duct tape on his glass
and eat grilled cheese and drinks tang
Sojourn back!!! until there a big sale happening!! PLEASE!!! TAKE ME NEXT TIME

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Mr and Mrs Foehunter were surprised when Kera failed her driving test but passed her boat test

Warplock has a real monkey which types for him, intil the day comes and the monkay attacks

Xander is in hiding and when he go’s out a small red dot hit’s his head

Sojourn used to be a theif intil she realised that it was hard to steal shoes when they were still on the person’s feet

Filipicusius often shouts ‘nobody expects the CDO inquisition’

Willmark:

Willmark is a deserter from the KISS army

zorn sabretooth
NEVER!

Theory_Man:

Willmark created global warming because a polar bear once offended him. Why? Cause that is how he rolls.

Kera foehunter:

T -man had the leading role in I- robot

opposite will smith

Theory_Man:

Kera once ransacked and plundered sesame street because the letter of the day was R; she also won a drinking contest against the once happy Oscar (now he is grumpy with a scratchy voice, and a worm for a best friend).

Kera foehunter:

Xander sold Vexxus for a new bfsp set that why we never see him anymore!!

godbob hired Ghrask as a personal trainer

Sojourn bought some glass slipper!! She figured they would hold about 2 pints of rum each

Hashut’s Blessing:

I love these and always want to comment on them.

The entirety of CDO is unable to tell facts of myself without mentioning at least one other member. This is because I am bound to the website as its daemonic entity. The other member is as a cover up so I can pretend to hate daemonbinding CDs.

Sojourn, Kera and I can clear any shopping centre of all useful assests. These are foods, nonfoods to pulp into cake, rum, alcohol, loot and shoes!

Theory_Man only works in practice.

Willmark doesn;t understand the concept of the Dark Side and is so colourblind, he believes himself to be Luke Skywalker.

Godbob flew to the moon once, but missed and ended up in Morrslieb, despite its fictional nature.

WarplockMonkey is actually an emu.

zorn thinks himself Malal and seeks to destroy all communism using a communist army.

swissdictator is a German democrat.

Sojourn’s shoesense is blocked by only one thing. Cake. She follws HB to find those shoes, but often has to dive into his gullet to get them out.

(Never trust a woman scorned. FEAR a woman corned from lack of shoes ;))

Kera foehunter:

H . b. fades back to the present!! wakes up on the floor of the mods club house!!

he looks around at the all empty cake boxes !!! wow that last post was a bad dream

Willmark:

Clam was lost in the last high tide in Demark.

Kera foehunter:

Evil clown is the son of Ronald Mc donald

lustria is open for the taken!! warplock and swissdictator both made war on the wood elves

xander had a tallhat shaped house

two_heads_talking:

sojourn can’t see herself in a mirror. Besides if her reflection was visible, the beauty of it would destroy all living things.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Advice for who ever HB stays, with theres no point hiding the cake, HB has a 6th sence

Filipicusius:

Godbob didn’t expect the CDO iquisition.

chop

Maul:

I get dizzy reading these. I can’t imagine the chaos that would occur if all of the members got together…

Kera would bring several tankers of Captain Morgan
Sojourn would bring several extra pair of glass slippers to take home left overs
HB would bake a pumpkin pie (poor cake substitute) with two-head talking second head
Willmark would try to convert Swiss Dictator to the dark side only to find out that he is his father (and that he has a rich voice).
Xander would come, but he would be paranoid of the red dot following him around and would use Theory_Man’s shinny metal attire to confuse the the dot.
Godbob will reveal that his Jolly Rogers refers to the pirate chest of dog toys that he won from playing anti games of warhammer.
Filipicusius will have a few too many after finishing off one of the tankers and will spill the beans about who Tzennetch is on the forums and reveal himself to be Malal.
Warplock will produce a disco ball and lights of the legendary blunderbuss he gambled his life with.

With the all of chaos flurrying about i will be busy with a video camera trying to collect information that I can use to blackmail slaves from CDO members.

O yes, and Tommy H will get the lights because he will be the DD. Meanwhile Grim will be painting his army in an undisclosed location.

WarplockMonkey:

Filipiscusius once was a customs manager at an airline, but he was sacked after he used the Iron Madien on an elderly passenger when she refused to let him search her handbag.

Kera once tried to overtake a luxury cruiseliner in a pedalboat, armed only with a sharp stick and angry curses. The Captain was made to walk the plank at dawn…

One night, Warplock and Swiss threw away thier differences, and united into one ultimate force. This spectacular duo, known as the A-Team, single handedly won the Second World War. The only witness of this awesome feat was a small Albanian girl, and as a result of the sheer awesom emmitted by the act, was transformed into Chuck Norris.

Everyone has a skeleton in thier closet. Hashut’s Blessing has 7,894, all of them bakers.

- Warplock