[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

Kera foehunter:

Warplock monkey Is a elf that was raised in lustria!!

Willmark:

Skabraisdead found out it/he was really alive.

This_is_My_Broomstick found put it really wasn’t his.

Filipicusius:

Kera is an elf raised by warplock!

zorn sabretooth:

swissdictator is the new quaterback for the Green bay packers

Zorn has austrailainised his christmas by only listening to In excess, AC/DC and watching the Crocodile Dundee Films while standing in a pile of sand, drinking a can of Fosters

Kera is blackbeard’s stalker

Godbob is actually a Chinchilla who spends his time pretending to be an orc while listening to Barry Manilow

Filipicusius:

@zorn: Good one, the one about Godbob

Kera foehunter:

Willmark been around me to long! he pick up my bad habits

His name is This_is_my_BOOMSTICK

the Seth lord mind is mine

WarplockMonkey:

Each of two_heads_talking’s heads are bigger than the other

Godbob’s Saturday job is a Flesh Hound of Khorne. On Sundays he is a Care Bear.

Sojourn doesnt buy boots without at least 4 pounds of daemon steel in them. You haveto set standards of course.

Willmark was actually tempted from the Dark Side into an even darker Dark Side. This elite core are known in some circles as The Chaos Dwarf Online Mods. These godlike beings are seen as deities on some remote islands in the Carrabean, and every year, 5 virgins are thrown over a waterfall to honour them.

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

Filipicusius is the real swissdictator!!now in exile

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

The only book Willmark has ever read is the WoH, and it’s the only one he ever shall read

GSF sit’s at home in comtemplation intil he thinks of a new idea and he spring into action

This_is_my_BOOMSTICK is at home shouting This_is_my_BOOMSTICK! as people go by

I’m am Tzeentch that is why no one nows my identity except Zorn but I drove him mad and all he can now talk about is AC/DC. But i’ve been running low on money lately so I picked up Warplock’s advice

now if you’ll excuse me I got to dress up as a certain bear…

two_heads_talking:

zorn is a dude, playing a dude disquised as another dude. then the truth came out…

kera listens to calypso music from sea shells and wishes that she hadn’t asked her father for feet. her favorite song is "part of your world."

Godbob isn’t really Welsh, he’s Grape.

Willmark lives in a tunnel he shares with rats.

Warplock is still trying to figure out how to sculpt his “invisible friend”

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

THT right head see’s the future and his left head see’s the past but he is blind to the present

Kera foehunter:

Two head talking has a carved pumpkin as the second head

two_heads_talking:

ROFL… oh my, Godbob, that’s so true…

two_heads_talking:

swissdictator is a pygmy and has a napolean complex.

sojourn is really a gelfling from the Dark Crystals, and she’s married to a gnome.

hashut’s blessing eats yellow snow.

Cryonicleech secretly wishes he could live in Chuck Norris’ beard.

Viskar still sleeps with his blankeee.

asheira once asked a pigeon to french kiss him then asked it to marry him the same day.

GRNDL told Anakin skywalker that he was his father… This lead to Anakin jumping into the lava and nearly killing himself.

Tommy H’s favorite cousin looks like a LLamasu.

Hashut’s Blessing:

It has more flavour!

Girls aren;t smarter, they just claim they are because they make no sense!

WarplockMonkey:

On special orders by Sojourn, Crayola created a Sojourn-coloured crayon. No matter what you draw with it, the result will always be a picture of Sojourn in her CDO t-shirt, looking smug.

GRNDL’s beard is not a statement, its a map to eternal ass-whooping.

Everytime Ishkur sculpts a Chaos Dwarf, an angel gets a curley beard.

Kera was never born. She was discovered by Mr and Mrs Foehunter at the bottom of a chest of gold buried on the beach.

In response to his challenge, Warplock pimp-slapped MC Hammer so hard he went bankrupt. Warplock then bellowed ‘I CAN touch this!’ and thrusted his pelvis in Hammer’s general direction.

The only word in the English language that rhymes with orange is AGPO

In the last few Lassie films, Godbob actually played Lassie, he was such a talented actor nobody noticed.

If you ever double post…Hashut’s Blessing will headbutt you so hard in the chest that you will cr*p out your internal organs… in alphebetical order.

Kera sleeps with a pillow under her cutlass.

- Warplock

Hashut’s Blessing:

Correctly spelt mind :wink:

Swissdictator:

The average member of Chaos Dwarfs Online can drink all of Russia, Germany, and Ireland under the table.

Grndl sculpted a Pope John Paul II dressed as a pimp, with pimp cane, riding a Great Taurus breathing flames onto a zombie Castro and a zombie Nero dressed as a hippie… and Bob Dole said “It is good”

Willmark:

Xander once found out the meaning of life but forgot to write it down.

Kera foehunter:

Snotling is a under cover policeman

torn - is part man and part bull you can decide what half is what

ishkur ask the wizard of oz for a gold metal heart

grndl try to stop the take over of the site from us girls WE tied him up but found out he like it!!

hb he work in a bakery

all the mods on this site are left handed

and all the administration are right