[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

two_heads_talking:

Hb and sojourn  goes  drinking together and drink  wine with little umbrellas in there glasses

Kera foehunter
...glasses?

fact: I don't drink from vessels that can be held with one hand (as per AGPOs sig ;))

Sojourn
It's true, Sojourn drinks wine from a box... lol

Kera foehunter:

Yea glasses!!! you can’t put a umbrella in a box of wine

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Godbob the dog and Kera’s cat once had a fight, guess who won?

two_heads_talking:

Godbob the dog and Kera's cat once had a fight, guess who won?

Godbob and his jolly rogers
[size=xx-large]ME!!![/size]

Kera foehunter:

two heads never won a fight !!! He can’t remember anything more than 10 seconds

two_heads_talking:

Why do you have to bring up those repressed memories? The were stored in the other head and forgotten… you evil troll you Kera…

kera was once a shoe girl, until she realize she could put more rum in thigh high boots.  

http://www.angallc.com/catalog/images/Black%20Thigh%20High%20PU%204%20stiletto%20Boots.jpg /   http://shoes.lovetoknow.com/images/Shoes/7/77/Thighhighboots.jpg

or better yet… FilmTotaal - Hét online Filmoverzicht

AGPO:

Warplock designed the Scottish Parliament Building. It remains the only thing he has ever made that isn’t awesome to this day.

HB designed the Welsh assembly but realised it resembled a cake loaf and ate it

Sojourn built the White House as a place to keep her shoes and Kera’s empty rum bottles

Hashut’s Blessing:

Glasses? I drinks from cake! Which means my response is the same as Sojourn’s :wink:

Kera, tme for an ingestion off! devours Kera whole and le’s her drink him at a rate that he may replenish himself Now Kera and HB are one! Will HB meld with all members?

WarplockMonkey:

Warplock actually found out the meaning of the name AGPO through excruiating torture…he smothered AGPOs face with choclolate gateux…and let HB off his chain… he confessed soon enough…

(i do actually know what AGPO stands for…but im not gonna tellz youz lot…iv been sworn to secrecy :P)

When the day finally comes, and Willmark’s daughter looses her virginity…Willmark will go out and take it back.

Instead of umberellas in his cocktails, Warplock has live bears chained to stakes.

And on the 8th day, the Lord made ‘cake’, a delicious new substance unknown to Adam and Eve. However, due to the folly of Men, cake was made in mass proportion, soon, all of Eden was a mess of flour and glace cherries. The Lord was displeased with this, so he created ‘Hashut’s Blessing’ and the cake was no more. With no cake, and Adam and Eve too p*ssed off to make any more, HB hungered for another sweet contectionary. He proceded to use the Serpent as a lassoo to grab an apple from the Tree of (insert proper name here). God was fuming, he gathered Adam, Eve and HB in a line, and demanded to know who had committed this most henious of sins. Of course, both being men, Adam and HB blamed Eve, and she got the full blame. All three were banished from Eden, all receiving thier punishments. HB, was cursed with the ever lasting hunger for ‘cake’, and has wandered through the mists of time, searching for the sweet confectionary he craveth so. So listen up Children…if you ever loose that last Jaffa Cake, or somebody unexpectantly takes your last peice of Birthday cake, you know know who to blame…

two_heads_talking can mathamatically prove that two wrongs make a right with a remainder of the Batman symbol.

- Warplock

Hashut’s Blessing:

HB tries to disprove THT by stating it is in fact 3 lefts that make a right and in the cnfusion, THT throws up his remainder, which turns out to be the design of a cake at some point in time and I feast away.

zorn sabretooth:

[attachment=974]

Kera’s cat!!!

Kera foehunter:

Kera frees bears and put the umbrellas where the bears where

also guts her way our of hb and leaves his hide there to .

Kera joins the evil troll union

Fallen246:

When the day finally comes, and Willmark's daughter looses her virginity....Willmark will go out and take it back.

WarplockMonkey
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Kera foehunter:

wallacer played chunk on the goonies!!!

Filipicusius:

As she is a pirate, all work and no play makes Kera a funny lass.

two_heads_talking:

ok, point of order…

HB, Zorn, you both owe me a soda and a new laptop, I just spit my soda on mine… both of those funny… ROFLMAOcopter111!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

THT may have two mouths, but neither functions for ingestion and gave his stomach to work for HB.

HB has 56.5 stomachs, all designed for cake digestion, except one which was “acquired” from THT and one which was designed for Kera holding, but she split it. Fortunately, it half works still.

(THT, sorry lol :smiley: )

zorn sabretooth:

ROFLMAOcopter111 was Chairman Mao’s Answer to airforce 1 Unfortanely it was captured by kera who sold it on arBay which is the pirate eqivalent of Ebay. Infamous Bristolian pirate Edward Teach bought it for £0.56 and then left negative feedback because that is the pirate way. In return, Kera told the Royal navy where Teach was sailing. They found him and that is how Blackbeard died

(THT, was it mountain dew or serria mist?)

Kera foehunter:

T HT drinks mt dew with prune juice!! because he a regular guy

Sojourn:

T HT drinks mt dew with prune juice!! because he a regular guy

Kera foehunter
lolzors. ;) that's awesome.

THT is a prune juice substitute, because he is a regular guy.