[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

AGPO:

FACT: Knowledge of what AGPO means gives terrible power, however it also gives AGPO complete control over your libedo

two_heads_talking:

ROFLMAOcopter111 was Chairman Mao's Answer to airforce 1 Unfortanely it was captured by kera who sold it on arBay which is the pirate eqivalent of Ebay.  Infamous  Bristolian pirate Edward Teach bought it for  £0.56 and then left negative feedback because that is the pirate way. In return, Kera told the Royal navy where  Teach was sailing. They found him and that is how Blackbeard died
(THT, was it mountain dew or serria mist?)

zorn sabretooth
It was mountain dew..

Kera foehunter:

AGPO f ACT it means Already gone poor oldfolk

Sojourn:

wallacer, pyro, Thommy H, AGPO and HB along with the retinue of some 2,000 slaves went shopping with Kera and I; by the end of the shopping day, those poor men became the sites poorest members (both financially and in terms of slaves)

GRNDL once cast a resurrection spell so strong, I returned from the mall and onto CDO prior to making any purchases!

Hashut’s Blessing:

MY DISCIPLES :O! Aha! Tricks on the others. I be a student and so have no finance anyways! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I have spent a few minutes collating these rumours into an Excel spreadsheet lol :stuck_out_tongue:

two_heads_talking:

Kera was sent by sojourn to get some rum… Kera was carded, found to be underage and now she can have no more rum.

Sojourn was buying shoes and found the shoe store Al Bundy worked at. She now has a fear of shoes and old guys who used to play football in highschool.

Sojourn:

THT is a meanie :frowning: fact.

lol

actually, I bet you were the one to card Kera! luckily, I am of age. fear not Kera!

Kera foehunter:

i got the rum btw tht i used agpo id and got a boat load on his charge card

btw thanks for thinking im under 21

tht is the king of 3 -2 beer he still has a stock pile of it

Vasquez:

Willmark thinks my home country is a former German currency… Coz of the "Clam was lost… in Demark (= D-mark?) :stuck_out_tongue:

two_heads_talking:

Sojourn, Kera, I’m still laughing 10 hours later… Priceless.

zorn sabretooth:

Zorn is now throughly embarassed that he got Al Bundy mixed up with Ted Bundy

one being a character from a sitcom the other being a Notorious serial killer

swissdictator hasn’t made the connection yet of how his username is highly ironic ( clue Switzerland and Wisconsin both make cheese.)

Swissdictator:

swissdictator hasn't made the connection yet of how his username is highly ironic ( clue Switzerland and Wisconsin both make cheese.)

zorn sabretooth
Only because a ton of Swiss settled in Wisconsin... :P In fact in many cases "Swiss cheese" is called "Wisconsin cheese" in Switzerland from what I remember.

two_heads_talking:

Bilbo is secrety the Pope and his children are all bhudist Monks.

Swissdictator once knew the secret of the holes in swiss cheese.

Filipicusius:

Swissdictator once knew the secret of the holes in swiss cheese.
The iquisition would like you all to know that there is no such thing as holes in cheese. It is just a illusion that you unbelievers see. Praise Hashut!:hashut

Kera foehunter:

Zorn is really King kong bundy

Kyte was raised by wood elves and they dressed him funny

now he look like Santa’s elves!!

Swissdictator:

Willmark occasionally twirls his light saber like a baton, pretending he is leading stromtroopers in a parade.

Border Reiver:

Border Reiver’s eldest son has run off to lead a slave revolt, while the other two are busy singing songs from “The Hobbit”

WarplockMonkey:

Kera drives a DeLorean covered in the skulls of landlubbers and teetotals alike.

Swiss can actually make a cheese SO potent, once consumed, it causes one to vomit out one’s internal organs, in alphebetical order…

After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is ‘in ur fridge, eatin ur cakez’.

Its is said that two_heads_talking is the product of a failed government experiment to create a device that would break the speed of light.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inqusition! Except for Sojourn, she knew they were behind the curtain all the time…

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

Warplock monkey is a real monkey that as was train by gw to make there figures .

But escaped and freed all the other monkey to be a king on monkey Island

Border Reiver:

Kera shaved a dwarf. Just to say she could.