[Archive] Complete Video Guide to Converting BFSP Chaos Dwarfs!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Really? How bizarre. He he he. Unforunately, I haven’t got my BFSP warriors. But, (keeping on topic for this part) I WILL use this guide to some extent whilst making them. Can’t enter the competition though.

oboudd:

nice job by the way how many bfsp did you buy/trade.

Xander:

I purchased 4 sets of 12 Dwarf Warriors from Battle Wagon Bits, and I bought a set of Dwarfs from someone at my hobby shop.

I am presently working to convert my next unit of 25 warriors.

Xander:

I finally got an uncorrupted version of Part 4 loaded into youtube. So now it won’t be removed (I hope).

Updated in first post, and here: found here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfgyz-HRAUY

The Flying Beaver:

Xander! Shame on you for double posting! Excellent video however. I guess you’re forgiven.

baba yaga:

Thank you for this, your video on youtube gave me the last nudge I needed to get started with CD.:cheers

thanks man

Xander:

No shame in double posting so long as you have something new to contribute. :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

Can’t argue with Mr. Xander. it’s his 'site after all :D. And glad you got a working version up now!

Khaosbeardling:

This is a really good series of videos Xander! I haven’t gotten any BFSP dwarfs yet either, but I’m thinking about it. Btw that’s a humongous ring on your left hand.

Traitor King:

Wow. Those Are some nice Vids. The tutorials on Green Stuff casting are also realy good. I tihnk im going to have to do this myself now!

Thanks for getting another Vid up Xander!

The Flying Beaver:

Thread stickied. Why have we waited so long to do this?

Xander:

blush :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I blame the other “more competent” staff members…

Hides in his giant hat of hattliness

wallacer:

I only just noticed this thread. Very helpful videos, especially the bit about making beards.

Xander:

Thanks Wallacer. I am planning on making a Hobgoblin one soon. :wink:

Animal:

Being an old school “Fat Hat” Player I was twiddling around the idea of resurrecting my first ever army (Chaos Dwarfs) and how to use all these BFSP dwarves I have lying around.

Very nice and well done videos, I’m quite inspired to try my hand at this.

Xander:

Check out my sorcerer conversions for a cool hat method using push pins!

Welcome to the forum, Animal!

Gilgaramesh:

I love these videos they really helped me with chaos dwarfs and greenstuff in general.

Xander:

Glad you liked them Gilgaramesh! Hobgoblin ones are on the way!

Titanomachy:

This was so inspirational! I was Ogrestronghold debating wether or not to make an Ogre army, I saw the link to this site, and having always been interested in the CD’s, linked over and now well, I’m registered and hunting for BFSP dwarfs! Thanks Xander, simply amazing!