[Archive] Daemons?

AGPO:

Whats happened to mounted daemonettes? And why are the flamers suddenly rare?

cornixt:

Mounted Daemonettes have just been renamed. They are the Slaanesh special choice.

Kera foehunter:

so when is all the new deamon stuff coming out does anyone knows??

Hashut’s Blessing:

Everything in the new daemon release comes out on the 10th of May.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

or if you go on the ebay and get it in a couple of weeks, already ordered my juggernaught, just need to find wings for it now :slight_smile:

most of the rules you can find on warseer as some people have already seen the books

furrie:

the flamers are probably rare because they needed to give tzeench a rare unit and of cours to sell more flamers, because with the current rules (6th edition version) you need some horrors, when the new rules come you don’t need horrors any more to use flamers

Kera foehunter:

thanks alot hb…im saving my money now

Grimstonefire:

I can’t wait to get hold of the new juggernaut. I’m looking forwards to getting it more than I have any other model for quite a while.

minty:

me too, can anyone say chaos dwarf knigths:cheers

Kera foehunter:

I thought you where a pirate minty!!!unless your planning to eat the horses.

minty:

welll, I’m expanding past pirate to admiral…and I have a leviathan steamship to play with, which has enogh space for 800 dwrafs, so I can afford some horses:hat off:P

ashur:

The juggernaut is by far the best mini in a long time.

Am I the only one who feel deamons do not look as numerous as they should ?

Hashut’s Blessing:

No problem, Kera. ashur, that is mostly due to game balance issues, I would guess. I’m still debating whether or not to actually buy any. I’m yet to buy the new spawn box set (which is fairly old now) :smiley: Chances are that I’ll still buy the book though. I was starting to convert a Tzeentchian daemonic legion army, but I didn;t bring it to uni so I could get cracking on my chaos dwarfs!

Kera foehunter:

i hope the figures are better detail than the empier handgunners

furrie:

I wonder what the slaanesh special choose will look like

ashur:

Are there more minis coming ?

Narflung:

Kera, Minty - Sea Horses. Thats all I have to say about that.

I’m loving the look of the new minis.

I wish there were swarm choices for the other Gods, not just Father Nurgle

AGPO:

It would defeat the object really. I like the fact all the special and rare choices are different. I certainly hope there will be herald models and a new daemon prince. Has anyone got a link to any of the rules posts on other sites

furrie:

Are there more minis coming ?

ashur
I think there will be more minis, I havn't seen heralds or the slaanesh special, it would be a bummer if they just use the mounted deamonnettes, especialy now that they have taken offline from the shop

Kera foehunter:

SEA HORSES !!! ha ha you got us Narflung