[Archive] Dino's log of commission and ebay mini's

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking good. Got any further with the wizard? I’m sorry to hear the interview didn’t go well, but there are always other things, eh?

Dino:

@Kera foehunter: I don’t use white primer and I mainly use golden yellow mixed with vermin brown.

@Hashut’s Blessing: I guess your right. And just look below for the wizard.

I’m here with another update.

First and most inportant is that I’ve finished my wizard.

I don’t have a good pic of the back but their is a fairly cool design on the back.

Last up are the 25 swordsmen.

I’m so close to finishing them and I can finely send them to him. I hope to get them done this weekend but I’m kinda dought full thats gonna happen unfortunetly.

Dino:

Nothing at all here? Well I can’t blame you guys.

Here’s hopefully the second to last pic I take of the swordsmen.

I’m really gonna try and finish them this weekend.

slev:

Nice.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Dino:

Thx slev. But llok below and then tell me what you think.

Thats right i’ve finished them after what seems and enternity they’re finally done.

Now all I must do is ship them to my client and all is well.

Hashut’s Blessing:

They look beautiful! (Sorry I hadn’t posted, but not been on in a while.) Any idea what’s next in the pipeline?

Dino:

Well it’s been a fair bit sence i’ve updated this so here’s a pic of the troll i’m still hopping to sell soon.

Still not sure how i’m gonna paint his underbelly but other than that it’s looking great so far. I’ll probably continue working on it until the guy sends the next batch of stuff for me to paint.

WarplockMonkey:

OH HASHUT PRESERVE US!

Its a Smurf on steriods! :o

- Warplock

slev:

Everybody Smurf along:

#La la la-la la-la la-laa, La la la-la la-la la-laa, La la la-la la-la la-laa, La la la!#

Dino:

@WarplockMonkey: LOL. Nice.

@slev: He he he.

Any way as much as I wanted to finish him I got my clients next batch of stuff to paint. Here what he sent:

Hero on foot

Warrior priest on warhorse

10 Hand gunners

6 Pistoliers

9 Halbediers

9 Free Company Fighters

Steam Tank

As soon as they arived I started work on the following.

Steam Tank

Hero on foot

Warrior priest

One thing that the client asked for was that the yellow be brighter so I made it so as you can see.

Now back to work.

PsychosisPC:

That’s a lot of Empire. Now I remember why I do not paint on commission. You should get a raise.

Haven’t seen much of your work lately, lookin’ good though.

Dino:

You should see my full army PPC. And I also got a fair bit of cash for the first batch that I was very happy with. Now all I have to do is get these finished and get paid again.

Thx for the comments.

Dino:

I’ve been doing a lot of painting latly for commissions. Finished the stank, priest, and hero on foot.

Stank

priest

Hero

In the next day or so i’ll have pics of some free company fighters and a monkey.

Dino:

Now to show that I haven’t been lazy or forgotten about the commissions sence the last post.

Will hopefully finish over this comming week end and will start the Pistoliers.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Free company is coming along well. The heroes and stank are looking excellent. Glad ya brightened up the black on the stank as it looked a little too dark before.

Dino:

Thx Hashut’s Blessing.

Sorry that I haven’t updated this in a while but now I am so here we go.

First up are the finished Free company.

Just about finished with these two. All I have to do is some scroll work and bones and their good.

Will hopefully have them done with in the next week or so.

Kera foehunter:

yea !!! i love the powder monkey !!! nothing better than a powder monkey on a rum barrow

Dino:

All right I’m now done with this batch of minis. Now here they are.

Handgunners

Now to hope he liks them.

Kera foehunter:

wow those look great those horses are cool once again i like the colors

Dino:

Thx kera.

Got a box I got in the mail today.

And more commission workwas in the box.

I’ll be painting up the two characters, 11 greatswords, and helblaster first and try to get to the other stuff as soon as possible. Well see how things turn out.