[Archive] Do you own a CD Juggernaut?

wallacer:

It would be interesting to know how many people on this site actually own a CD Juggernaut (well interesting for me, anyway…)

Canix:

Not yet (trying to be optimistic for the future):s

wallacer:

Not yet (trying to be optimistic for the future):s

Canix
Difficult, isn't it? ;)

Canix:

I am more likely to bump into someone with one than buy on ebay see in a couple of years:rolleyes:

Colzey:

I didnt even know they existed till a month or so ago. So that would be a no :frowning:

Servius:

i have had one in bits for years never put it together though… I did almost turn it into terrain for storm of chaos.

wallacer:

i have had one in bits for years never put it together though.. I did almost turn it into terrain for storm of chaos.

Servius
*choke* Terrain?
Would you be interested in selling that "terrain" piece?

Pyro Stick:

If i remember correctly Harvestmouse on HoH has two. And i have none. I have the mage though :slight_smile:

Willmark:

I;m going to make my own but make it with a daemonic engine rathr then Bull Centaur powered. Plenty of other stuff to do first though.

Tallhat:

Whys isnt there a choice that say “No and I really dont care to own it” :stuck_out_tongue:

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Whys isnt there a choice that say "No and I really dont care to own it" :P

Tallhat
Because if you think that then you should leave this thread to the Juggernaut fanatics.

Who voted that they have one?

Ghrask Dragh:

No!!

I will also make one, from plasticard and Green-Stuff as soon as a finish my army and I have nothing better to do. I am going to try and make exactly the same as the original!

Tallhat:

Tallhat
Because if you think that then you should leave this thread to the Juggernaut fanatics.

Pyro Stick
Was the :P at the end of my previous post indicating what I said as a joke that hard to miss?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Tallhat

Pyro Stick
Was the :P at the end of my previous post indicating what I said as a joke that hard to miss?

Tallhat
I said that so that if anyone came along that seriously felt like that then they would know how i feel about it.

cornixt:

I’ve got my card jugger all ready to go, I’ll try to stick it together this week.

zagor66:

I keep trying to find one , may just model one.

Pyro Stick:

You will never find one for about 6 months and when you do you wont have enough to buy it.

zagor66:

Maybe I do Hiss

Pyro Stick:

Do you have �200 to throw away on a single model?

zagor66:

I didnt think it was that expensive , only a fanatic would pay that much.