[Archive] Dwarf Miner Plastics Pics (Pics of Sprues!)

Xander:

As seen on Warseer.

It looks as though their arms are buried in the beards… :confused: Still could be cool to convert. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Father Grumpmas:

What is that on top of the pony? - not the dreaded Steam drill (or is it a harpoon gun for land whales)

itcamefromthedeep:

—Candles ON the picks? Those things are a little impractical don’t you think?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hack, hack, hack, whoosh, darkness… I don’t like the look of what I can only assume is the steam drill. I prefer to think of it as being a heavy, but one, maybe two, person piece of equipment. The drill part doesn’t even seem to extend over the (accursed) pony’s head!

Xander:

The bare arms will mean these will be excellent for converting [[Hellcannon]]esk Chaos Dwarfs. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see the break down of the sprue.

hal:

Wow, they have proper banners now!

The Flying Beaver:

Awesome set! If I wasn’t already overwhelmed with dwarfs I’d buy it!

StyrofoamKing:

A great box for slave bits. And, as a Mordheim player, I can never get enough lanterns.

Xander:

Slave Miners. Heh heh heh. :slight_smile:

The Raven:

I like the old ones better…and I hate the pony…

Kyte:

the poly is like a message from GW, that say either “We like unit fillers! Here’s a free one!” Or "Chaos Dwarfs won’t have any new models for a while, so this box compensates and gives you 15 dwarfs, a bull centaur and a bit that can be combined with a cannon set to make a death rocket."

Thanks

- Kyte

Xander:

My only thought is that this is a sprue taken from the Mega Set, and the actual boxed set might not be like this… hard to say, otherwise, that is a lot of Pony.

Monty:

Are held steam drill is unreal… love it!

Xander:

If that Pony were only bigger… we would have had a box set of Bull Centaurs on our hands… what a shame.

Snotling:

If that Pony were only bigger... we would have had a box set of Bull Centaurs on our hands... what a shame.

Xander
pony centaurs?! :sick
i think you want to make the world laugh about CDs, heretic! :mad

metro_gnome:

no… that honor belonged to the big hatz…

Snotling:

no... that honor belonged to the big hatz...

metro_gnome
yeah, they are stupid and funny, but cult like.... Manowar! :)

Hashut’s Blessing:

If you look above the pony (on the sprue) there is an arm that is holding a weird sort of blade. I’m wondering if that’s a possible version of the steam drill. The blade would spin of course.

Xander:

Ya, that was pointed out on Warseer as well. Good eye. :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Why thank you. I am oft told I have a keen eye for detail (and just as often told I’m blind or deaf!). The conversion possibilities for the aforementioned arm seem quite cool.