[Archive] Fortified Chaos Dwarf Mine (not mine)

al-hashut:

I’m sure this has been seen before but there’s been a few more updates recently and it’s really progressing. Here’s an example:

A big Hashut sized hand for Marcus Leitdorf over at warhammer-empire.com

Here’s the link

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Willmark:

Awesome work on that thing. Hashut is pleased with his efforts.

Knight Of Awsome:

First thought that came to mind : "Must build meh chaos dwarfs!, we are a bunch of creative people…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Wow, I’ve never seen that before, nor anything like it. It’s been done incredibly well and it’s link has been saved to favourites so that I may steal the idea when I have the time and resources to do so!

Good find al-hashut…

Ghrask Dragh:

Thats amazing!

:hat off to this Marcus, incredibly taltented ‘terrainer’… what… it’s a word!!! :wink:

Cool cartoon from Teb too :slight_smile:

cornixt:

That is amazing. I’ll have to find some time to find out how he did it all in MDF

clam:

Okay the guy is a furniture maker but it’s still so amazing what he can do with a V-tool, a triangular needle file and a bench chisel - what a gift :hat off :hat off

hal:

That’s incredible. I wonder how many hours were put into it.

Sharkboy:

I want one.

Kera foehunter:

Sweet it be cool to have a tounge as a drall bridge.

wallacer:

If it’s been posted before, then I never saw it.

Nice find :cheers

Thommy H:

So is it a mine or isn’t it?

Obsidian:

Wicked, someone try to get that guy on here! :wink:

al-hashut:

Well, posted a link to here over at W-E.com, hopefully it will lure him over to the dark side, the force is strong with this one

Xander:

Wow, all of the work that has gone into this is absolutely stunning. This should all be formatted into an article for the main part of the website.

Incredible.

Sousunou:

I have to admit, of all the Dawi scenery i have seen, that is one of the more impressive, would be interesting to see the finished product in full setting, gray sky with erupting volcanoes and ash wastes all around… That would be like…the ultimate gift from hashut!

Willmark:

Thanks Al-Hashut.

I joined that site today to try and get in touch with him. Simply amazing. Hopefully we can get this into the site and psrhaps the webzine.

zorn sabretooth:

pretty good for a manling

Merchant:

Wow cool, I really like it - when you done - will you please upload some more pictures with you dwarfs too :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thommy H, he means he didn’t make it, nor own it. it is A mine, but it isn’t HIS mine.

Merchant, i think you misread the title, as it’s notal-hashut’s mine and the maker of the mine does not collect CDs (if I remember rightly from the thread).