[Archive] Fortified Chaos Dwarf Mine (not mine)

Thommy H:

Thommy H, he means he didn't make it, nor own it. it is A mine, but it isn't HIS mine.
Uh...thanks...?

snyggejygge:

Now that´s sick, that guy has talent!

Xander:

Big Update: Chaos Dwarf Mining Complex (Update 22 2/2/2016)

Obsidian:

Oh man, so awesome!!! Is that guy here yet so I can give him some slaves?!

Canix:

:o…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Soooo good, I’ll have to try something like this at some point (might cheat and use some GW terrain though ;))

Excellent work!

Bassman:

:o is there anything erlse to say?

I should copy the faces, they’re soooo coool! Particularly the faces with open mounths. Amazing stuff here.

Xander:

For those who aren’t keeping tabs on this, there have been several updates since this thread was originally posted. :slight_smile:

Obsidian:

I just took a quick peek and saw I’ve missed quite a bit! Tonight I’m going to have a proper read! :slight_smile:

slev:

Looks fairly sweet. Ideally needs a pit-head wheel though…

Doogle:

I am going to use the basic shapes/facial designs on this thing as a model when I begin building my CD keep. Its fantastic!

Canix:

I have regained the power of speech :smiley: THAT IS JUST SO AWESOME !!!

Each additional detail is an innovative labour of love ,Hashut would be proud :hashut

Sure there is an idea for a golden hat there ie piece of scenery, just dont allow Marcus to enter:P

Kera foehunter:

it a must!! if you got the time check out all the pages it worth your while

this is so cool !!!

Lifer:

Jaw…hit floor…must…pick up…:o I stared the first pic in awe like 10 minutes and when i saw the update photos, I dislocated my jaw and my eyeballs popped out of their socket. I can’t understand the magnitude of the effort put in that.

Hashut’s Blessing:

That person has talent beyond my knowledge… I forgot to keep checking back with it… I wish they’d build one for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Marcus:

Thanks for all of the positive comments. You poor misguided stunties.:slight_smile:

Marcus

Kera foehunter:

i like how they showed all the part step by step i like the triangle cd on the wall

you can put them on like a ship hummm i see an idea

cornixt:

It looks so easy in the description. Marcus, has any followed those instructions and come up with a result anywhere near as good?

Kera foehunter:

i think we could use these they also look cool on warmachine there so simple

Doogle:

New stuff he is working on.
Simply amazing.
Last part to the whole mine piece he is creating ha.