[Archive] FW Bull Centaur Taur'uk

Jossy:

Thought you all might be interested, I’ve just seen pictures of a new FW Bull Centaur Taur’uk model, spotted it in the new April WD

WIP Pictures can be found here

Finished model pics are here

Mad Dave:

any pics or links

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Indeed - can’t just tease or fib by saying it: pics or no belief :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

gIL^:

Pics:o

Why would They be FW stuff in WD?

Jossy:

Pictures can be found here on my blog

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I like it! It doesn’t have the WOW factor the that originals have but it’s a good looking fig.

sheogorath:

looks…so…awesome…

thank you good sir.

gIL^:

Nice. But WTF is with the hat?

I wonder if he is going to point forward, Because that’s what we need another Chaos Dwarf Mini that’s pointing, They love pointing.

Goltor Lintrepide:

I don’t like the hat at all.

Mad Dave:

the hat looks like a traffic cone with some broken horns held on by gaffer tape… im not impressed by the hat.

Marduk:

I wonder if he is going to point forward, Because that's what we need another Chaos Dwarf Mini that's pointing, They love pointing.

gIL^
Ha, ha.
Funny and true.

Ravenswood:

Great find! And great model too!

tjub:

There should be more pointing and more hats! :slight_smile:

furrie:

The way the hat is done ruins the entire picture

GeofreyShank:

The best bit of this news is that this means we may well get more miniatures in the future besides the destroyer and this.

fonejaker:

I like but im not to sure about the hand holding the weapon , waybe a little re posing or even some kind of idol or even dead slave being held in the other hand.

Vogon:

I like it. The hat is very reminiscent of the old Big Hat Bull Centaurs with the multiple sets of horns sticking out.

Upper Torso with axe 2

I can’t help wondering though if he’s working on this does that mean the Destroyer has been indefinitely delayed?

Cheers

Vogon

Ravenswood:

waybe a little re posing or even some kind of idol or even dead slave being held in the other hand.

fonejaker
or a bunch of severed heads

cornixt:

I like the hat

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

Like the mini and dislike the hat!

Btw. who needs a hat? :o

:hashut