[Archive] GD Germany and Forge World fantasy plans for CD

Crube:

I think if GW announce it, they would gain a lot of custom from people who would rather wait for their Chaos Dwarfs. THe longer they leave it, the more folks will convert there own, or buy other company’s models…

Swissdictator:

If the sculpts are cool I’ll probably do my THIRD Chaos Dwarf army. Probably starting with any new units that I can’t use my old stuff for… but I’d probably buy the whole new batch with one or two exceptions ( I love my Earth shaker conversion and classic death rockets).

The Brain:

I don’t think GW gives too much thought to people buying other companies figs. They depend on people that have been in the hobby for years that as soon as they see new models go right out and buy every new thing they see. Its like a drug, or a red neck with fishing gear. If they see it they will buy it. Other companies have been making humans and elves for years and it never really hurts GW’s prophet line. Most people that are in the hobby will buy GW models because they want to play with them in a GW store.

Kera foehunter:

I guess GW are scared that if they announce it too soon that companies like Gamezone will start pumping out Chaos Dwarf/Evil Dwarf miniatures and beat GW to the punch.

wallacer
Well lets hope this is true !! I wish Gamezone would come out first
probably the better figures

Border Reiver:

I agree that the rumours are definitely getting people to talk more about the Chaos Dwarfs and hey, the Indy GT list may not even have been considered as acceptable a few years ago. I’ve been one of two people in the nation’s capital with this army for years, most people look at the army and used to go “what the **** is that army?” Now they go “Chaos Dwarfs, cool army!”

I’m just being my usual cynical self re the rumours - it has been so long since we had hope that I just don’t want to set myself up for a fall.

My son would laugh at me…

Willmark:

I don’t know dude there is an aweful lot of noise that has not died down on this and if you check warseer no one is refuting anything. Harry has not come out and said your wrong, better go check again because when I looked yesterday it was gathering steam.

Kera foehunter:

well it the warrseer it like that!!