[Archive] German translation of "Word of Hashut"

cornixt:

The more I read, the more this does seem like a doomed project. It’s a lot of work without much gain, and all the problems with translating the work of people into a language they can’t read and therefore can’t verify the accuracy.

glorin:

another point made that is pivotal is that why would we only translate German and Italian? why not French? why not Spanish? why not why not?
I think it am clear, why not! It would have to announce itself someone to that it translated. And also in the position it is to be translated. (Thus the einzelnden countries would have to find their own translators. If they should which find, I am the opinion it their achievement to prove to have and if they, her may translate reasonably to fulfill, them the texts.)

I can understand you Thommy. I would entrust also reluctantly my texts someone stranger. That it changed and then under my names also still publishes. But it will not completely like that be, as you it to you presents. We will if possible not change your text. Minimum differences it will give however as with each translation. In addition we stand also with our names as translators more drunter. And are thus jointly responsible for the translation.
I'd say let him try WoH#1. If he's actually dedicated to finishing the entire magazine in all 20+ pages, then you have 1 German mag. If he burns out and looses interest after P#1, then you still haven't lost anything.
I would have translated this WoH anyway. I have to translate if before everyone and place on-line. Most of all I would always translate the most current around it with as smallest a delay as possible on to set. To translate and into between time gradually the old. If it however if I this as test would make had also as the first translating and afterwards only, I wanted to exist the test me the new to dedicate.

HP. Are straight back and I think the test was good�?� ^^ (DLRG - line leaders)

glorin:

TC, has straight forgets a question to answer. Whether I do not lose in the middle in it the desire. I would like to answer this question in the negative. I have times more, times less desire. However always the translation will set me. Here once my other projects which I over CZ-lead: Since 1 year an homepage (last change before 3Wochen) since 1/2-year a new army book. (Changes daily)

The more I read, the more this does seem like a doomed project. It’s a lot of work without much gain, and all the problems with translating the work of people into a language they can’t read and therefore can’t verify the accuracy
And still another post office survey, which I want to answer also directly. Why don’t you think I would have a profit by the work? I see even several:

1. CD become still more well-known.

2. I get still more exercise in English, can my translation project with application possibly show.

3. I became, if I should get permission the translation on my HP to place and her more well-known thus some more to make. (This would support the 1Punkt again.

Kera foehunter:

Hey it a good idea !! i could butcher the German language as well as my English!!

but i hope my spell check will work ha ha

Willmark:

Ok this has pretty much been talked out and this isn’t going to happen for various reasons; thus locky time.