[Archive] Gnomes of Gnomorrah� � Huge ass cannon and now heavy troops and warlock WIP

Bolg:

Well that is a huge improvenment!

I would almost say ist a bit of a shame you didnt start out from scratch but maybe thats for future projects (:

Thorne:

Start out from scratch ? It’s all my own work ? I’m puzzled now…

Bolg:

yo also made the body? sorry I thought you build over some crazy plastic toy or something.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

cornixt:

Should have put a big arrow on its head - very Chaos Dwarfy and would look even more like this guy:

Thorne:

Not sure if I feel insulted complimented or confused

Bolg:

I’m impressed you made that yourself as I thought is was a toy. So please take it as a compliment (:

Thorne:

So the question would be what else he needed ?

Bolg:

A cool scenic base!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thorne:

Started work on my evil “gnomes” to compliment my ass cannon. I’m taking heavy inspiration from the death knights of world of Warcraft and the nazgul from the lord of the rings films. If they come close to what I imagine they will be awesome.

Bolg:

Looking forward to the pictures (:

Thorne:

Gnomes of Gnomorrah

The clever race of gnomes, masters of the dark arcane and makers of technology that trancends those known in the old world and whos understanding in the art of evil knows no bounds. They have taken the furthest reaches towards the wastes of the north and turned a stark desolate wasteland to there homes. The former denizens of lands thatreached the human empires have bounded together from a time that the exodus of the small to create the huge bastion city known as Gnomorrah, A cruel city carved out of vast blocks of ice and snow where evil powers impregnate the city walls keeping them strong and safe for the gnomes but this comes as a sacrefice that burns there very soul. The gnomes of Gnomorrah are a race of diminutive humanoids not too far removed from the physical description of dwarves,

Unusualy males and females are conscripted into the Gnomorran army but most females make the best warlocks able to bend the wills of magic to there desire not to mention master engineers that are able to build things such as flying machines tanks and a cornicopia of cannons.

It is also true that gnomes have understanding of fleshcraft, A form of necromancy and technology that will often be able to graft corpses of the fallen onto seige machnines to help them get the job done better.

Little else is known about the gnomes apart from you give them a wide birth or end up serving them after your grave

Working on my grew and possible troops now so for your enjoyment and to see if they are likely a viability for casting and selling my gnomes of Gnomorrah heavy troops male and female as well as Female gnomes of Gnomorrah warlock

Back view of my Gnomes of Gnomorrah torsos

Gnomes of Gnomorrah including female Gnomes of Gnomorrah warlock

Gnomes of Gnomorrah heavy troops

Gnomes of Gnomorrah heavy troops including female heavy gnome

Kera foehunter:

Now that’s a army  :)

Thorne:

Thanks Kera. Means a lot :slight_smile:

Abecedar:

quote "Gnomes of Gnomorrah heavy troops including female heavy gnome " unquote

a wise man once said Be very careful about calling any female "Heavy"

cool stuff. thanks for it all.

Thorne:

Thanks Abecedar. Not sure how to move forward at the monument awaiting feedback but reasonably happy thus far.

Bolg:

Sculpts look good (:

and are you enjoying sculpting or what?

Looking fw to the end result.

Abecedar:

Trying to remember pictures of gnomes and all I can think of is cutesy pointed hats and soft curled toes shoes with bells etc on the end. Not a good look at all. But maybe darken that theme to spikes on shoes (for shin kicking) and dragon teethed type crested helms for the warriors

Thorne:

Thanks bolg I’m really beginning to see a huge improvement in my own work and one day say in about 40 years I’ll be half as good as Kev white or andy foster if I’m not dead. That said from my first shocking offerings when I joined this site I’ve come a long way. Hardly anyone ever says my works lame now and I’ve begun to make my own product now and that’s slowly selling on eBay now. The one thing I am trying to be about my work is more professional. I’ve got female neo soviet sci fi soliders im working on at the momment. My ass cannon and my gnomes. I’ve had ideas on making flock, static grass, vegetation, foliage and other scenic products for based and terrain. But I still enjoy my sculpting most.

Abecedar I hadn’t considered spikes on shoes as having before once moved in armour spiked feet prove impractical to move in. I had however contemplated Greco/roman style helms with enclosed faces and beards comming out of the bottom to promote mystery on there appearance not to mention chain mail armour and spiked vambraces shields are also perplexing me at the momment but I’ll get there. As I’m going for heavy armoured death knight style nazgul gnomes do you have any other recommendations ?

I eventually may do pony sized cavalry but at present in trying to keep focus in what I have.

Bolg:

He Thorne, Looking forward to a update.

But no rush, I have no internet for the weekend (;

Nicodemus:

He Thorne, Looking forward to a update.
But no rush, I have no internet for the weekend (;

Bolg
Thorne, don't listed to Bolg - Rush!!