[Archive] Going to be a ma ma

Kera foehunter:

I wanted to share this with you all that Im going to be a ma ma

I found out last monday That im 8 week pregnant… Im very happy and most of the old staff and older member remember when i was A Teenager lol

But you all been very nice to me since day one

love you all

and your all be uncles:hat off

love you guys

Kera

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Congratulations! That’s awesome!! Wait…you’re cheating on us?! shocked face

Grimstonefire:

Congrats Kera.

We’ve chatted for years now and I’m so happy for you. A little dwarf of your own, hopefully with a good beard. :wink:

clam:

I’m very happy for you, Kera - something you can be looking much forward to.

- but I’ll be laying if I told you it will be all glory and happiness as sometimes you’ll probably need to take a panic test, but any failed roll may be re-rolled :slight_smile:

Admiral:

Congratulations! Best of luck to your budding family. Ringlet beard if it’s a boy, eh?

Haha, clam, that’s also a way to decribe it. :smiley:

cornixt:

Marriage, now babies? Our Kera is so grown up! Congratulations! Get your sleep while you can, so exciting.

Thommy H:

Awesome! Congratulations!

Skink:

Congratulations :cheers!

Nicodemus:

Congratulations! That’s fantastic news. I’m sure you’ll be a great mom!

Enjoy!!

~N

Bloodbeard:

Parrenthood is the greatest! Congratulations.

Abecedar:

Truly happy for you. Kids are hard to describe really. When I was young I couldn’t understand why having kids had made my boof-head mates so happy. Now I know (well 20 years worth).

Can’t wait to see your spelling once “nappy brain” kicks in.

furrie:

Gratz, I hope you’ll get a healty child.

Soulassassin:

Congratulatore Kera!!

With your great humor and view on life in general, this is going to be an awesome baby :):hat off

tjub:

Congrats! :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

Thanks for all you kind reply’s… just wanted to share it with you all…:hat off kera

Willmark:

Congrats

However. Parenthood should have a sign on it “abandon all sleep ye who enter here”.

snowblizz:

Noooo, little Kera a mama?

That can’t be… that would mean I’m… (is that a grey hair in my beard?) ooooh… ouch…

I swear this baby thing is an epidemic. Lots of people I know are catching it. People I know… wink wink

Anyway, congrats!

Zanthrax:

Congrats on the beardling

Zanko:

Congratulation Kera! :cheers

I hope everything with your pregnancy will went well! :hat off

Do you have a name for our (!) little dwarf yet! Do you need some inspiration! :stuck_out_tongue:

What about some ultrasound images?! :smiley:

:hashut

zobo1942:

Congratulations, Kera! Being a parent is the hardest - and most rewarding! - thing I have ever done. Best wishes for you and your new family!!