[Archive] Going to be a ma ma

Yodrin:

That’s awesome news!!! Gratz a mill;);). Hope you are doing well, and that the morning sickness is not that bad…:wink:

Sticklander:

I do believe congratulations are needed!

Kera foehunter:

Congratulation Kera! :cheers

I hope everything with your pregnancy will went well! :hat off

Do you have a name for our (!) little dwarf yet! Do you need some inspiration! :P

What about some ultrasound images?! :D

:hashut

Zanko
no not yet Zanko .. about another month:hat off No bellie yet aether

Time of Madness:

Will his name be Hashut :slight_smile: Congrats!

Time of Madness

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I’m quite partial to the name ‘Grimbold’… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Malorndk:

Gratz Kera!

My son is 30 days old today. It’s a blessing and fantastic, but RIP sleep and prepare for the pain :cheers

Bassman:

Wow, great new! My compliments Kera for the little bugger :slight_smile:

thewizardofoz:

Congratulations

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Baggronor:

Congratulations… I think :wink: Just be ready for the sleepless nights, the constant burping and puking, the endless screaming and whingeing - and that’s just what you’ll be doing :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I said this over on the Facebook CDO…but I should also say it here too…congradulations! Now i can say back to you that you will be “Kool Mom!”.

speedygogo:

I am so very happy for you Kara. You are going to be a great mom!

Hashut’s Blessing:

True Dwarfs already have a belly, such that the young’un simply sups their ale from it during growth :stuck_out_tongue:

As said before, yayayayayayayay!

torn:

Great news. Be prepared to learn more about life over the next couple of years the

An you have your whole life up until now. Having your own child really makes you appreciate your own parents a lot more as well.

I am now into terrible twos, but as previously commented, the harder it gets also the better it gets.

Kera foehunter:

A voice from my distance past come back to haunt me;P

omg is that you Torn … are you back now or just here to torment me just this once:hat off

torn:

Yes I have come back to haunt you for all eternity if possible

Lava Lord:

:hat off Very happy for ya, they are a blessing. A thought for ya, there are no real terrible 2’s. It is that whenever they try or learn something new, there is a change. This where it is important for ya to guide them. Type helmet, weapon, and unit…:cheers

MadHatter:

Congratulations and all the best with your Zharrling :hat off

Kera foehunter:

Tomorrow at 10 i will be getting the Ultrasound… To see how the baby is doing and to see if it an evil boy or a princess like me

Yodrin:

Ultrasound is something to look forward to indeed:). I think you should give us one of each!! GL tomorrow!!

Kera foehunter:

Going to be a mother of twin girls

Redirecting...

Im very happy :hat off:hat off  

Pirate princess …

Since i further the race of chaos dwarf do i get a Award for this :slight_smile: