[Archive] Golden hat 10 ideas

Kera foehunter:

Well what would do you think it should be??

warmachine ??

torn:

oh my god you guys are up to golden hat 10 already!!! was like 3 or 4 last time i looked!!! and ive not been gone that long have i?

Joshmohr:

I’d say a terrain pice.

The Brain:

:idea How about a sorcerer?

Nicodemus:

I'd say a terrain piece.

Joshmohr
Not a bad idea, IMHO.  Then I might have a chance ;)   ... but I'd still guess there are some amazing terrain artists out there who could work circles around the rest of us.
warmachine ??

kera foehunter
Could see some amazing entries in this category as well, judging from some of the conversions and WIP photos that have been posted.

Or better still: a warmachine that is in some kind of dynamic interaction with its terrain... loads of possibilities here for the CDs.

~N

Zanko:

IMO a Warshrine would be cool!

That’s something new!

:hashut

The Brain:

A war shrine is an ok idea but what whould you do with it. There are no rules for them, and no fluff to give any indication that they even exist for CDs.

Nicodemus:

A war shrine is an ok idea but what whould you do with it. There are no rules for them, and no fluff to give any indication that they even exist for CDs.

The Brain
A warshrine that doubles as a mobile sacrificial altar to Hashut on the battle field. I've been thinking about something along these lines...

~N

The Brain:

NIcodemus
A warshrine that doubles as a mobile sacrificial altar to Hashut on the battle field.  I've been thinking about something along these lines...

~N

The Brain
What would you use it for terrain?

Loki:

How about a wizard ?

tjub:

How about a wizard ?

Loki
Or a special Character? But we will have to offer our slaves to Hashut and waint and see...

The Brain:

How about a wizard ?

Loki
That was my vote.

clam:

I will -as always - like to see a standard unit choice that can be use gamevice - and the leave all these interesting elements for the artisan’s?

By standard unit choise I mean an entry in the Ravening Hordes list (- but I’m open to try out some of Kevin’s new aspects, too)

So what would I like to see? … well? … hmmm?

Think this is my wish list:

- Think it could/would be great to see a comp for a hero/lord choice - Sorcerer could be a nice one to do - perhaps even a mounted one. But also a named character, a Tyrant lord or hero could do it for me.

- Warrior command group or front rank of something like 5 models.

- Warrior with Blunderbuss (or crossbow for those using CDs as regular dwarfs)

- Obsidian Guards/Immortals, Eruption gun, Inferno Golems, Deamoneaters, Daemonsmith …

And if it has to be something outside the standard list and maybe outside the WfB universe - why not try doing a Chaos Dwarf Bloker (Blood Bowl)

Crube:

Or, how about a CD BloodBowl Head coach or apothecary… kind of out of left field (no pun intended) but still useful…

Thommy H:

We’ve already done war machine. Special character would seem like a good option, although I’m asusming I wouldn’t be able to enter my Astragoth since I’ve posted it on the forum already.

Kera foehunter:

what about a new weapon for the chaos dwarf

Pyro Stick:

Like last time, im going to say i want the next comp to be a rank of warriors/blunderbuss.

Kera foehunter:

That would be cool to . Rank as 5 across

Hashut’s Blessing:

Warmachine has already been done and a shrine was done for the Artisan’s (mine was a warshrine in that). I won’t say the things we’ve been discussing, but we always like to see what the members want :wink:

clam:

Of course you would like that. This is CDO, not GW :wink: