[Archive] Golden Hat #13 - Musician(1)

Golder Goldeater:

Well still more than enough time to come up with something fancy!

Ishkur Cinderhat
DON'T YOU DARE!!! ;P

Nicodemus:

Well still more than enough time to come up with something fancy!

Ishkur Cinderhat
The challenge will be good for everybody, this'll keep folks on their toes.

If I do make something... Watch out!! It'll have stairs... inside ;)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, mine will NOT! Or it might… But I don’t fancy delving inside my Chaos Dwarf/Bull Centaur/Greenskin to find out O.o

Golder Goldeater:

My entry is sent! Good luck everybody! :cheers

warh:

Golder Goldeater
Allready?
I have not even finnished skulpting:|

Golder Goldeater:

Golder Goldeater
Allready?
I have not even finnished skulpting:|

warh
Well I was lucky enough to read about the GH #13 the day this thread was posted. I started working that very same day.Don't worry. I put a lot of effort on the sculpting/painting so you won't see something chubby from me! :hat

PS: OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

Nicodemus:

OK, so after the weekend and the GDUK reveals I’m back on the Chaos Dwarf band wagon and am working on a musician…

Being aware of the rules regarding entries, etc. aside - There’s another contest going on with another small local forum in town here. They are claiming that we can enter any model (i.e. musician), including ones that have been submitted to other contests. Provided I submit to the contest here first, do the admins have any concerns about that smae model being entered again elsewhere. I ask specifically because the results might not be posted here on CDO until probably Remembrance Day, but I might already have submitted the same entry to another site. Would constitute a blatant violation here?

~N

Grimstonefire:

No, we’re not that strict. Ideally you won’t show your model next to the 1st place prize until after the voting is over. :wink:

I did have a good plan, but that was scrapped after the Games day models were shown, I have something in mind now.

tjub:

Started to work on mine today… :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Nothing to worry about Nicodemus :wink:

GSF: Do both anyway :smiley: Can’t have you not showing ALL the cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well, I kinda do have a concept now… but still can’t believe anybody can be finished already this early on in the game. o.O

cornixt:

I did have a good plan, but that was scrapped after the Games day models were shown,

Grimstonefire
Anything to do with the mystery tune-pipes on the engineer's back? Not seen any rear shots of the model so I can't even work out what they are for.

Nicodemus:

I did have a good plan, but that was scrapped after the Games day models were shown,

Grimstonefire
Anything to do with the mystery tune-pipes on the engineer's back? Not seen any rear shots of the model so I can't even work out what they are for.

cornixt
Well I was guessing that they were exhaust pipes/mini smoke stacks for a mini furnace backpack, kind of like Snotling's Mordheim Sorcerer guy on p41 (p21 in the pdf file) of WoH Issue 8...

Grimstonefire:

No, it’s not directly to do with the models we’ve seen, but I’m taking that as a good indicator of the future, so I’m going to try and do something similar in design.

Nicodemus:

As of last night I think I’m finished converting and slapping on GS. On to basing and painting next.

I’m really hoping there’s going to be more than 10 entrants this time.

~N

furrie:

Let’s give it I try, see if I have enough time to finsish a mini

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damnit, I keep meaning to get around to this! I’m going to blame it all on the steam being pushed out of me by dint of the fact that my original idea wasn’t cost effective.

Nicodemus:

Damnit, I keep meaning to get around to this!

Hashut's Blessing
Well, I'm not any further along. For all my bluster about being ready to paint, etc. I haven't actually started anything :P

Kered:

Still haven’t got the components I need. But then again what can’t a weekend of frantic modeling do?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I got my parts for this (although I wish I’d grab more of them since they’re on the wardrobe, at the back, under and behind stuff) in the process of grabbing parts for an objective marker. Now it’s planning exactly how to go about it :smiley: