[Archive] Golden Hat #13 - Musician(1)

Vash:

i’m gonna make that model anyway at some point. I want a unit of 12 bull centaurs, which means i need 6 crushers to convert. I’ve allready made something good for tthe competition. Just need to paint and base it.

Nicodemus:

How’s everyone else’s entries coming along?

I totally stalled out on my entry after totally giving up on my musician. It was going to be a CD riding a mini steam wagon with a pipe organ, on a 20mm base. It looks dumb now and I honestly don’t know how to make it look as good as it sounded/seemed in my head initially… so I’ve decided it isn’t worth the effort of entering it.

My real work has been too busy the last few weeks (it’s grant writing season again) so I haven’t really done anything else… I may put some of the pics of the steam wagon/pipe organ in my blog, but only if I can make it not suck… but it’s not going in for GH XIII now. There’s also a HeroQuest Quest-creation competition going on over on another forum that I’ve been on for donkey’s ages that has a conflicting deadline with GH XIII… my loyalties are torn :stuck_out_tongue: … but I might be out of this one unless I can pull something out in late October after the insanity with my job passes.

x.x

nitroglysarine:

mines going ok, but don’t want to run to far ahead an make it look separate to the rest of the army :~

Kered:

I may start work on mine next week. I’ll see how much I can cram on a 24mm base shall I?

Da Crusha:

I started 2 days ago but I still haven’t done much.

silentbob27:

Mine is going well. have the chaos dwarf sculpted. Now to work on his “instrument”

Nicodemus:

have the chaos dwarf sculpted. Now to work on his "instrument"

silentbob27
What sort of instrument are we talking about here !?!?  :o :) "His" instrument?!?!  :D

Will this be the first Golden Hat with censor black-out boxes? And how big of a black-out box are we talking about?  :hat off

silentbob27:

silentbob27
What sort of instrument are we talking about here !?!?  :o :) "His" instrument?!?!  :D

Will this be the first Golden Hat with censor black-out boxes? And how big of a black-out box are we talking about?  :hat off

Nicodemus
There is a reason their hats are so big ya know. :o

nitroglysarine:

…Dwarfs with big hats ,you know what they say about them don’t you!

Golder Goldeater:

Mine is almost ready! And I really like him. Perhaps I have a few chances of winning yet! :slight_smile:

Vash:

i’ve made a small start with painting a few day ago, but nothing major. the problem is that i’m not really sure how exactly i want to paint him. luckely, it’s a model for a unit of which nothing is painted yet so i can still play around with the colours a little.

Zanko:

I have now an idea and the mini but still need some bits!

:hashut

clam:

Let me guess - does the miniature comes from a company that starts with a ‘B’ - B like in Bederken? - if so you have stolen my idea :smiley:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Haven’t started yet, nor even at least a great idea so far. :frowning:

tjub:

Haven't started yet, nor even at least a great idea so far. :(

Ishkur Cinderhat
Dont bother, you have enough medals allready... ;)

Pyro Stick:

Ive been away for a few weeks so im going to be starting this tomorrow probably. Ive got a few musicians lying around.

Zanko:

Let me guess - does the miniature comes from a company that starts with a 'B' - B like in Bederken?  - if so you have stolen my idea :D

clam
Nope!

I will make a musician from a 3rd edition CD! ;)

Hope the guy will look good! :cheers

:hashut

Arashi:

My entry = sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Dont bother, you have enough medals allready... ;)

tjub
Look who's talking! ;)

Well still more than enough time to come up with something fancy!

Hashut’s Blessing:

silentbob27

Nicodemus
Clearly the pink oboe, lol.

Anywho: still sorting out life stuff and the podcast, but shall try to start this soon!

P.S. MEGALOLZ!!! At the the medals convo ;)