[Archive] Golden Hat #7 - Painting Competition

Sojourn:

ah Vex, I can’t be as awe-inspiring as that, but here’s what I know…

aside from me, I’d say many people have other armies that they can steal the duel-ee from. Make a CD that WILL fit in your CD army clobbering the poop out of it, and bam, it’s done. sure it’s simple, but make a stellar CD figure that you can be proud to include in you CD army!

there is no limit but your creativity, but in an effort to TRY to make the diorama’s somewhat comparable (and picture-takeable) the 15-cubed dimensions (which were relaxed for flying models, correct?) seem reasonable. I mean, someone could make a duelling diorama with their 2,500pt or 6,000pt or what-have-you army. how will that compete against my measly 2-character duel? it’s hard to say, but I don’t want to find out! lol if only Kera and I enter, I might have a chance :wink:

But Kera, you know how to get me interested, so for you, I will try to enter ;). And seeing as I’m not committed to any army in particular, making a CD or not making a CD doesn’t matter. If people don’t want to participate, that’s fine. it is. I guess I see some reasons as more of a “I need to give a reason” rather than “I have a true reason”. shrugs

hopefully, next time everyone will be happier with the choice, but THT is right, you can’t please everyone. So remember if you’re annoyed with this topic, maybe the one you’re suggesting is upsetting just as many people. Like, why is there no “prettiest female model” GH? hrm? yah, I don’t know either. :stuck_out_tongue: