[Archive] Golden Hat #7 - Painting Competition

Hashut’s Blessing:

I don;t think I’m going to get a set in :frowning: The move to uni, trying to sort everything out, the lack of funds and unmade models… I’ll do what i can, but I’m not sure it;ll be able to be entered. See how it goes…

Sojourn:

I away for a week starting Sunday… I know I won’t have time to get anything together =<br>
hopefully next time!

Kera foehunter:

im done !!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Meany :stuck_out_tongue:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

GRNDL:

Well, I WAS entering a model into the competition until someone decided to ask for clarification on the rules and the clarifications ixnayed my idea. (thank you Ishkur, grumble) It was the Maximum 2-6 model one.

Ah well, I might just enter it anyway, just for laffs. Whats the worst that can happen?

Kera foehunter:

so how soon can we send them in

i know the due date the 30th

furrie:

as soon as your ready

Hashut’s Blessing:

Send them to Golden Hat when they’re done. Which we know they are. Sorry all, I’m out :frowning:

EDIT: Stupid RL.

Lifer:

I was going to take part for this but I haven’t had enough time to finish my work. Well, maybe i’ll still finish the diorama just for fun… Some day… Good luck to all who enter!

GRNDL:

I think there should be an “also ran, but did not finish” category, so those who are behind can still show off their stuff. I’m suggesting this simply because I will probably fall into it. :frowning:

Pyro Stick:

Suprisingly, Ive finished an entry as well.

furrie:

I just need to take some photos

Grimstonefire:

I’m cutting this one fine. Only just finished constructing it… It should be pretty quick to paint though as I only went for 2 combatants.

Xander:

I have my figures primes and my base set to go. I am going to try to plow through the painting this week. :slight_smile:

Sojourn:

Suprisingly, Ive finished an entry as well.

Pyro Stick
holy moley... I go to Florida, and come back... must admit, I *did* find it chilly, I just had no idea that "somewhere" had frozen over, Pyro :P

Kera foehunter:

one more day !!!better get them in !!!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Not gonna be in this time. I know it’s been a while by now since I last participated, but I just didn’t get any good idea at all for this time’s topic.

And besides, there is no room for more medals on my broad chest anyway :cheers

furrie:

I just need to take some photos :stuck_out_tongue:

GRNDL:

I’m going to be cutting it really close, if I get it finished at all. I lost last night because I’ve come down with a cold and felt like I was going to make a terrain piece out of the contents of my stomach. Have most of the modelling done, but none of the painting and there’s still some things to work out.

If things don’t go well, I’m going to have to cover up mistakes with random, glue-on beards.

Sojourn:

Not gonna be in this time. I know it's been a while by now since I last participated, but I just didn't get any good idea at all for this time's topic.

And besides, there is no room for more medals on my broad chest anyway :cheers

Ishkur Cinderhat
lol, Ishkur! you show off!!! but... do you have gold stars? no. :P