[Archive] Golden Hat #8 - The Final Round!

Willmark:

OK everyone, awesome job. We now have the Top Ten finalists for Golden Hat VIII!

Voting is now complete in the preliminary round https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10092 and great job for everyone getting their votes in. I don’t know about you, but it was a tough decision for me to get to 9, let alone 5. So a congratulations is definately in order to those that made the final 10!

So without any further delay, here is what you will now do to determine the Top 3. Select any 3 numbers out of the 10, in no particular order, and send them via PM to Golden Hat; just like last round. There is no need to specify order simply the three you voted for; the Staff will do the rest from there.

Voting will end at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, March 15th. We will not accept any votes after that point.

Also don’t forget there is a lot of loot riding on these votes: https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9982, so make them count!

Here are the Ten Finalists:

<5<8<12

<17<18<19

<20<24<26

<28

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Congradulations to everyone that made it this far! Well, I guess that since mine didn’t make it, that I can now post it in my Army Blog. What do you guys think?

demi_morgana:

voted :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Swissdictator:

Congratulations to all who made it!

I picked three, though the more I look the more I have a favorite. I wonder if it’s the one that will win.

Canix:

Oh yeah!these are all deserving of prizes:D I am really glad i entered and hope some of that awesomsauce contained in these rubs off on my GH9 entry :hat

so.sad:

voted!

I’m surprised that all my first votes are in there o.O

Kera foehunter:

great job on the final 10

now this is going to be hard!!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

It’s easy! Just pick the best one!

Borka:

My vote has been cast too :slight_smile:

this sure was a tough competition!

clam:

‘Only’ 3 of my 5 favorites made it to the finals :frowning:

- but then again, it made it so much more easier to pick the top 3. Submitted my votes.

Obsidian:

Voted too…

two_heads_talking:

congratulations on the top 10 pics. good luck for those here on making teh top3… I’ve sent in my votes.

tjub:

My votes are in…

Border Reiver:

My votes are in - and well done to all - even if you didn’t make it to the final ten, you still went out and did it. And two of you have inspired me to try something like what you’ve done here myself.

Zanko:

Well, I´m a bit dissapointed not to be under the last 10 … :frowning:

But that´s life! :cheers

My best wishes to the last ones … I vote now! :stuck_out_tongue:

:hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow, this is going to be tough… most of my favourites actually made it into the finals! Congratz to all who made it this far. :cheers

Correction: all of my favourites made it into the finals! :o

snowblizz:

I got 5/5.

…man do I rock.

Oh wait that’s not how it works, right?

Just as hard to pick as last time…

Willmark:

Indeed when I was looking at this last night as I assembled the post i thought how the hell will I get this down to 3?

angryboy2k:

I’ve got one clear favorite. Can I vote for just one?

Steve

Kera foehunter:

my vote is in