[Archive] Golden Hat #8 - The Final Round!

Swissdictator:

Get voting everyone! Let’s have the highest turnout in votes too… or else… pulls out a plunger with an evil grin

two_heads_talking:

I've got one clear favorite. Can I vote for just one?

Steve

angryboy2k
Vote for one and then add 2 more..

furrie:

votes are in, only the title of the PM isn’t correct, I wrote GH9 instead of GH 8.

Willmark:

Angryboy2k please vote for three. It will goof up out vote tracking tool if you do not. Plus voting for three determines 2nd and 3rd place as well.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

You have a vote tracking tool? How hi-tech is that! :hat

Kera foehunter:

yea it a slave with 3 color sticks

wallacer:

Damn. That was really hard. There are a lot of extremely good entries there.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

*pulls out a plunger with an evil grin*

swiss
OMG! What's the grin for?

Swissdictator:

I’m eagerly awaiting to see who wins. I have my fingers crossed for one, but there are several I think are very worthy as well. I can’t complain about being beat by any of these.

pulls out a plunger with an evil grin

swiss
OMG! What’s the grin for?

Tarrakk Blackhand
See! Nobody cares about the plunger.

Kera foehunter:

yea these are some of the best i ever seen !! goo luck guys

CheTralfara:

How come the 2 other prizes don’t go to the 2nd most voted and the 3rd most voted? I don’t get why they would go to a random draw from a hat? Just wondering :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, can someone show me or help me find a copy or scan of the Canadian List? I’m dieing to know what that picture with the miniatures (what are those minis?) is on that sheet/page displayed in the GH8 prizes image logo. Please PM me with info on how I can obtain my own copy… or how i could see a scan… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

.nick

Gaixo:

I think I voted. Site locked up midway through sending. :sick

Swissdictator:

I think I voted. Site locked up midway through sending. :sick

Gaixo
Check your sent folder, if it was sent it should be there.

Gaixo:

Good idea. It didn’t go through. Revoting…

GRNDL:

I'm dieing to know what that picture with the miniatures (what are those minis?) is on that sheet/page displayed in the GH8 prizes image logo.

CheTralfara
The image is from the first page of the article on converting CDs from the 7th Ed plastic dwarves and marauder/chaos parts.

From left to right:

Basic plastic Dwarf, unmolested

Same dwarf, but top/front of helm (face) removed

As above, but with Chaos Space Marine Shoulder Pad added as face and marauder weapon arm in socket.

As above, but added Marauder shield

The other image on the banner is the Avatar of War "Dwarf Lord of Chaos"....

Sojourn:

glad I’m back from vacation in time to vote! and I saw a bunch in there I voted for first time around. great stuff… very difficult for us guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

tough voting, we’ll have to see how omniscient I am :wink:

Auretious Taak:

glad I'm back from vacation in time to vote! and I saw a bunch in there I voted for first time around. great stuff... very difficult for us guys! :P

Sojourn
Did you have a gender-orientated (woot for friendly young people lingo) change whilst I've been away Sojourn? Odd that, how are you finding it thus far?:P

Yeah see what I did there!:hat off

Voting for the guy that has the rocket launching with the sprinting CD's that made me chuckle. Very difficult decision as very good entries as a whole. Best of luck to everybody. :)

Auretious Taak.

Sojourn:

glad I'm back from vacation in time to vote! and I saw a bunch in there I voted for first time around. great stuff... very difficult for us guys! :P

Sojourn
Did you have a gender-orientated (woot for friendly young people lingo) change whilst I've been away Sojourn? Odd that, how are you finding it thus far?:P

Auretious Taak.

Auretious Taak
*in deep man voice* no. I missed a comma. curses. *clears throat* that's better. tra la la la la. :)

Auretious Taak:

Such gay singing! :stuck_out_tongue: I bet you’re doinga waddling kinda happy dance also! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: