[Archive] Golden Hat #8 - The Final Round!

Kera foehunter:

So when are we going to know the final 3 ??

Canix:

And the winner is?

The noise of the crowd was so loud we missed the announcement :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

“Voting will end at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, March 15th. We will not accept any votes after that point”.

Grimstonefire:

I have tallied up all the votes so far. If anyone is yet to vote please do it before the deadline.

Judging by the numbers so far there will not be a draw for any of the top 3, but could potentially be if we get a late rush of votes. A couple of you have been pm as you need to vote for 3 and only 3. So check your pm’s.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Can’t wait to see the end of this and see if the models I voted for won anything.

Swissdictator:

When are the results going to be posted?

Willmark,the sooner you post the result the sooner I can help hunt down the remaining Jedi and rebel leaders. You do want me to help hunt down the traitors and bring them to a swift and immediate justice, right?

I could use the winner to make Han Solo cry!

tjub:

Give us the results! :smiley:

GRNDL:

Results would be nice, just so we wounded dogs can be put out of our misery and get on with the rest of our lives. :slight_smile: Or get signed up for help-groups, psychoanalysts, etc.

Kera foehunter:

nay don’t tell us!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

GRNDL:

Shush you!

:slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Go ahead, tell us we just have to go into a third round of voting! Muahahaha :smiley: