[Archive] Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread!

Xander:

[size=xx-large]Evil At Heart[/size]

It’s time to vote on the entries!

We received 28 entries, which is tied for our most entries ever! That means 28 slaves are headed to all the contestants.  Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to Golden Hat

And remember!

Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries.  Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 01 to 28. After one week, we will post the results. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.  All staff will have access to the votes.

Rules
How to vote

PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

Voting will close July 10th, 2011 11:59pm (GMT-5)

Bare in mind the subject matter when voting:

The challenge for Golden Hat #15 is to create a single Evil Dwarf Infantryman on a 20mm base that represents your idea of the perfect Evil Dwarf.
And now… the entries!

< 01 < 02 < 03 < 04 < 05 < 06 < 07 < 08 < 09 < 10 < 11 < 12 < 13 < 14 < 15 < 16 < 17 < 18 < 19 < 20 < 21 < 22 < 23 < 24 < 25 < 26 < 27 < 28 < 29

A big thanks again to Mantic Games for sponsoring this contest with prizes!  Also thanks to Clam for donating a random-draw prize!

Random Prize Draw Items (donated by members):

- Death Rocket with Crewmen (Xander)

- Dronzak Bannerfist [MM90 Standard Bearer] (clam)

1st, 2nd and 3rd will win the prizes from Mantic Games, the random prizes will be drawn from the remaining entrants.

Thanks to all who participated! :hat off

fonejaker:

AWESOME work from all the chaos dwarfies

Having a really hard time pick my three favourites out

Borador:

Very nice work everyone!

May the best one win!

Kudos to the staff for the hard work they did (;

Admiral:

Just as predicted, it’s an outstanding inspirational source. Great work everyone!

This will be a tough one to decide three favourites from…

Borador:

Hmm voted, had a tough pick on vote number 3 though. Quite some competition out there, quite obliterating actually. But hey, maybe I’m lucky enough to score a few votes this time haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck to all, IMO, anyone deserves to win. I think all entered miniatures are well executed, really depicts the differences there are, even in such a relatively small online community, between peoples views on “The” chaos dwarf.

By the way, will it be made possible again to ask how much votes you obtained afterwards? (:

nitroglysarine:

Now mine has simply been put to shame. Awesome work everyone!

Xander:

By the way, will it be made possible again to ask how much votes you obtained afterwards? (:

Borador
When I tally the votes, if you'd like to know how many votes you receive personally, just PM me and I will let you know. :)

Borador:

@Xander: ah that’s great! :cheers hoping for one at least :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bolg:

wow, awesome collection!! voting is going to be hard. I have to sleep on it (:

(many cool images have been saved to my computer)

cornixt:

Wow, that is even more variety than I thought there would be! It’s going to be very difficult to choose, they are all so different. This has been the best comp yet!

G.2:

I saw that the voting thread (this thread) was finally posted, so I rushed off to make a nice cup of coffee, and I sat down to look at all the entries, and they are ALL excellent. It is going to be difficult to limit my choice to only three. Great work everyone. Good models, and I am enjoying all the eye-candy. My coffee is nice too. :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone who entered, and good luck to the voters for having to make such a difficult decision.

Dino:

WTF! Were is mine. I sent it to you guys via email. Were is it?

Admiral:

You should’ve sent it in with PM here on CDO, if I remember correctly. A tip: Upload pictures of your entry here, for us all to see. Perhaps - perhaps - it might even get entered into the range of entries.

There is bound to be another Golden Hat competition later in this summer, so you won’t have to wait for long until the next one.

Abecedar:

Mines not there as well. sent it by PM on the 29th to “staff” what did I do wrong?

Oh well Votes In.

Dino:

But it says in the rules that I can send it to them via the email for the moderators. I’m sorry but I did what the moderators have written in the rules and this is just unfair.

Vexxus:

Great work everyone! Lots of fun entries in there, and something for everyone!!!

Best of luck to all!

Xander:

Mines not there as well. sent it by PM on the 29th to "staff"  what did I do wrong?
Oh well Votes In.

Abecedar
They must be sent to the Golden Hat user, as per the rules.
But it says in the rules that I can send it to them via the email for the moderators. I'm sorry but I did what the moderators have written in the rules and this is just unfair.

Dino
The rules state:
How do I enter?

There are three ways to enter a CDO competition, the one required will be made very clear in the announcement thread.

Full Rules
The full rules are meant to encompass the many competitions we run which sometimes require different means of entry.  This contest (as with all other Golden Hats) requires a PM to be sent to the Golden Hat user.

If you send the entries to the Golden Hat user now, I will add them after I have verified that they were received on time.  You will suffer from the votes already cast as well as people knowing the identities of the late additions.

Aside from that, there is really nothing I can do; the rules were clearly stated.  I am sorry for any confusion, it is not my intention to make the competition unfair in any way.

Shinobi:

Ok, my votes are in… good luck guys.

Surprised nobody did anything like the figure I planned to paint up… still miffed that I couldn’t get it done in time… ho hum, maybe next time :wink:

ryanamandaanna:

Just submitted my votes; great work, everyone!!! :smiley:

Bassman:

First: my compliments to the staff. Another great job and great competition.

Second: my compliments to the comunity. Real hot stuff here. Another proof we are the best race in Warhammer world :wink: