[Archive] Group Buy 1 - All Gone - Packages being delivered

G.2:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have just purchased this auction, and I am breaking it up as per the group buy description below. You have about 2 days to make your selection and get your payment into me. We are paying via paypal and the item is been sent to a US address.

I would like to propose the CDO first ever “group buy”.

The original thread : http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9996

Zobo has found a great ebay deal, and my idea is to organise a group buy. Here is how it works.

Rules:

1. Pick which batch/batchs you want.

2. Once ALL the batches have been accounted for AND the ebay item has not sold, we transfer money into someones paypal account.

3. That person pays for it.

4. The Whole thing gets sent to 1 person, who divides it up as per the batches, and posts it to the individuals.

5. The individuals pay that person for all postage and packaging costs.

What do people think.

I want the 45 metal CD warriors and I am happy to pay for them.

If anyone is interested in the rest of the stuff, then let me know by posting publically in this thread, but be quick.

If we did a buy it now. The break down would look something like this.

Please Note:[/b] some additional cost would be needed to cover the postage when we divide it all up, but if want something please specify what you want. IT ALL HAS BE ACCOUNTED FOR if this is to work.

All prices in US Dollars.

ALL GONE!!! Well done everyone.

[/b]

45…$3.00…$135.00…(batch 2) Metal chaos dwarf warriors with 2 full commands - Taken by G.2 Paid[/b]

30…$3.00…$90.00…(batch 4) blunderbuss with 2 champions - Taken by Shef Paid[/b]

7…$3.00…$21.00…(batch 5) hob goblin sneaky gits - Taken by Shef Paid[/b]

2…$3.00…$6.00…(batch 6) hobgoblin archers - Taken by Shef Paid[/b]

6…$5.00…$30.00…(batch 7) hobgoblin wolf riders with bow and standard (primed black over old paint) - Taken by Shef Paid[/b]

4…$5.00…$20.00…(batch 8) hobgoblin wolf riders hand weapon and standard (primed black over old paint) - Taken by Shef Paid[/b]

1…$3.00…$3.00…(batch 14a) chaos dwarf sorcerer lord/hero - Taken by zobo1942 Paid[/b]

1…$3.00…$3.00…(batch 14b) chaos dwarf sorcerer lord/hero - Taken by zobo1942 Paid[/b]

1…$9.00…$9.00…(batch 15) chaos dwarf lord on great taurus - Taken by zobo1942 Paid[/b]

1…$9.00…$9.00…(batch 16) chaos dwarf on lammasu - Taken by zobo1942 Paid[/b]

1…$3.00…$3.00…(batch 17) ravening hordes army list for chaos dwarfs - Taken by zobo1942 Paid[/b]

5…$6.00…$30.00…(batch 3a) bull centaurs - 5 Random [/b]

5…$6.00…$30.00…(batch 3b) bull centaurs - 5 Random - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 9a) hobgoblin bolt thrower - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 9b) hobgoblin bolt thrower - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 10a) chaos dwarf rocket launcher - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$7.00…(batch 12) chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon (missing multiple pieces) - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]

1…$5.00…$5.00…(batch 13) chaos dwarf lord mechanized was a special character i think - Taken by RTMaitreya Paid[/b]

5…$6.00…$30.00…(batch 3c) bull centaurs - 5 Random- Taken by Hobgoblinbt Paid[/b]

10…$2.00…$20.00…(batch 1) plastic Chaos Dwarf Warriors - Taken by Lord Aldades Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 10b) chaos dwarf rocket launcher - Taken by Lord Aldades Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 10c) chaos dwarf rocket launcher - Taken by Lord Aldades Paid[/b]

1…$8.00…$9.00…(batch 11) chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon - Taken by Lord Aldades Paid

Shef:

30…$3.00…$90.00…(batch 4) blunderbuss with 2 champions *Shef

7…$3.00…$21.00…(batch 5) hob goblin sneaky gits Shef

2…$3.00…$6.00…(batch 6) hobgoblin archers
Shef

6…$5.00…$30.00…(batch 7) hobgoblin wolf riders with bow and standard (primed black over old paint) *Shef

4…$5.00…$20.00…(batch 8) hobgoblin wolf riders hand weapon and standard (primed black over old paint) *Shef

want hobos and blunderbuss also i saw there is the lord on foot with the raised axe in the warriors unit i would like that one. he’s the only model i do not have. i’d trade one of my blunderbuss champs and a couple extra dollars if you want g2

kinda why i tried to buy that scam one.

G.2:

Thanks for contributing to the first ever group buy Shef.

We need a couple more people and this could work.

zobo1942:

1…$9.00…$9.00…(batch 15) chaos dwarf lord on great taurus
1…$9.00…$9.00…(batch 16) chaos dwarf on lammasu
2…$3.00…$6.00…(batch 14) chaos dwarf sorcerer lord/hero
1…$3.00…$3.00…(batch 17) ravening hordes army list for chaos dwarfs

I’m in for those!

Nicodemus:

Nuts… all the good Hobbos and metal CDs are already spoken for! That’ll teach me to waste my time tracking down server errors isntead of watching CDO Market Place!!

zobo1942:

The bolt throwers are still up…

G.2:

@ zobo1942 - Glad you joined us. I am happy that you did, as you found this lovely auction. And I know you were after some cheap big hats.

@Nicodemus - Sorry mate. I am sure we will have another “Group Purchase”, if this one is anything to go by.

zobo1942:

Payment sent.

EDIT: Now I just need to resist the bull centaurs. That is a STEAL at that price.

G.2:

I have just split the Bull Centaurs into 3 smaller groups of 5 Random Bull Centuars as opposed to one large Bull Centaur Lot of 15 Bull Centaurs. The price of each Bull Centaur is still the same.

Nicodemus:

edit I was typing this up while the last post came in…

If someone wants to split up some of the Bull Centaurs with me I’d be willing to take 5 of them at $6 each.  Just to make things easier… I won’t insist that one of them be the standard bearer unless there’s two of them (really doesn’t look like it though). Doesn’t look like the bloodbowl Bull Centaur is there… I’d really like him is he is though.

The ones I’d like are:

All of the copies of this model (looks like there’s at least two)

and any of these ones

If there’s any takers for breaking these guys up, let me know :wink:

~N

RTMaitreya:

Payment sent.

EDIT: Now I just need to resist the bull centaurs. That is a STEAL at that price.

zobo1942
I am interested in the following, to help break up those bulls.  That leaves a block of 4 for someone to fill in a nice unit. Alternatively I can take 5 if that works better. I THINK I have my sixth one buried in a bitz box somewhere.

Total...Each...Sub Total...Description
6...$6.00...$36.00...(batch 3a) bull centaurs
1...$8.00...$8.00...(batch 9a) hobgoblin bolt thrower
1...$8.00...$8.00...(batch 9b) hobgoblin bolt thrower
1...$8.00...$8.00...(batch 10a) chaos dwarf rocket launcher
1...$7.00...$7.00...(batch 12) chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon (missing multiple pieces)
1...$5.00...$5.00...(batch 13) chaos dwarf lord mechanized

For $70 total.  Where do I send paypal?

G.2:

@ Nicodemus

I have put you down for one batch, as I have now broken down the Bull Centaurs into more “purchasable” quantitie.

I want as many people to be part of this group buy as possible. Think of it, as “spreading the love”.

As regards to choosing which Bull Centaurs you want, we may need to work that out with the other bull centaur buyers. :slight_smile: Hopefully they will be agreeable.

@ RTMaitreya: The bull centaurs come in batches of 5 - sorry. And your total is $66 not $70. I will send you a PM regarding payment. Thanks.

Shef:

how/where do i send payment? first time i’ve used paypal non ebay

G.2:

@ shef - will send you a pm with payment details.

Hobgoblinbt:

I am interested in one batch of bull centaurs. I am in the UK and will pay the postage. Please can you send payment details by PM

Graham

Shef:

ok payment sent. it’s coming out of bank cause i’m still waiting on all my money from that scamer to be put back in

G.2:

@ Hobgoblinbt: It shouldn’t be a problem living the UK, I live in Australia and most of the others who have ordered seem to be in Canada.

I think the USA people are sleeping. They are going to be mighty annoyed when they wake up.

Shef:

@ Hobgoblinbt: It shouldn't be a problem living the UK, I live in Australia and most of the others who have ordered seem to be in Canada.

I think the USA people are sleeping. They are going to be mighty annoyed when they wake up.

G.2
Shef=USA awake from 3pm-8am everyday the best things happen in the middle of the night :P

Lord Aldades:

I`ll take the left overs then

10…$2.00…$20.00…(batch 1) plastic Chaos Dwarf Warriors

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 10b) chaos dwarf rocket launcher

1…$8.00…$8.00…(batch 10c) chaos dwarf rocket launcher

1…$8.00…$9.00…(batch 11) chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon

Just drop me a PM then with where to pay with Paypal for all the different postage, items etc etc thingies :slight_smile:

Nicodemus:

Way to pick up the slack Lord Aldades!!