[Archive] Group Buy 1 - All Gone - Packages being delivered

G.2:

Well done everyone. This group deal looks like it is done. Here is the next step in the process. I will PM all of you more details. - Thanks for participating.

User Name…Purchased…% of Total Purchase…% of Postage

G2…$135.00…27%…$2.97

Hobgoblinbt…$30.00…6%…$0.66

Lord Aldades…$45.00…9%…$0.99

Nicodemus…$30.00…6%…$0.66

RTMaitreya…$66.00…13%…$1.45

Shef…$167.00…33%…$3.67

zobo1942… $27.00…5%…$0.59

================================================

Totals…$500.00…100%…$11.00

Lord Aldades:

Way to pick up the slack Lord Aldades!!

Nicodemus
Well, the slacking part mostly comes down though not to lack of models, but mostly due to severe lack of time to get it all stripped, patched up and repainted hehehe.

Next time someone says `break a leg` to me, I`ll present it me thinks

Time of Madness:

Wow that stuff went super fast!

Time of Madness

G.2:

Yes it did go super fast. I saw how ridiculous the prices were, if we broke them down into smaller parts, and so I acted quickly to get the ball rolling, and well it kept rolling. By the time I responded to one person, the next person was posting their interest. It hasn’t even been 12 hours yet, and I nearly have all the money to actually pay the items. I did contact the seller and say that he would get his payment in 48 hours.

I am just feeling sorry for those that are waking up to this, and realise it was over within hours.

Blue in VT:

Oh victory goes to the fast and the Brave…Nice work G.2…as I said off forum even though I’m not a big hat guy I would have been all over some of those hobgoblins just because they are such great figures.

Cheers,

Blue

Time of Madness:

It helps when you are in Aus, as I went to bed last night and that auction had just been posted.

Time of Madness

Exxonvaldez:

I’m interested in the bull centaurs are any still available?

Murdock129:

So sad it;s over so fast, I so wanted that lammasu, sorcerer and bull centaurs

Shef:

hmmm wondering does this mean we all get market rep? :slight_smile:

G.2:

@ Exxonvaldez: Sorry the Bull Centaurs are all taken and paid for.

@ Murdock129: Sorry it was over within 3-4 hours of my original idea/post.

@ Shef: If everything continues to to go as smoothly as it does. It sure does mean that everyone gets an improvement in their market rep. Everyone has paid promptly and there were no problems with following instructions. Now it is matter of getting our stuff.

Note: It is taking a LOT of co-ordinating and communication on me end.

Wifstrand:

I guess this means I have to check here even more often now to have a chance.

G.2:

Everything has been bought. AND more importantly I have just paid the eBayer via Paypal, and I have supplied him a US address. Hopefully we will be dividing it in to smaller parts within the next 3-5 days.

I will keep everyone informed.

Thanks

zobo1942:

Nice work, G.2

Your efforts are appreciated!

Abecedar:

damn fine idea and great work by all involved. just sad I missed out on joining in.

G.2:

@ zobo1942: Your very welcome. It was actually because of your orignal post about the ebay listing, that got this whole thing started. So thank you for finding the auction.

@ Abecedar: I am thinking (hoping) that there may be another one of these “Group Buys”. It may not be organised by me, but I hope that everything works out, then the community here can adopt the procedure (and improve it) for any future finds on eBay, which may be too big for 1 person to purchase.

Also here is a message from the eBay seller

OK congrats on your new army enjoy. I’m just glad someone will play it. i have been collecting it since its release and never got to play it

btooo1

Shef:

woot! super excited about this. looking forward to more CD’s being deliverd from ebay into the hands of true fans here at CDO, and not being re-sold by metal traders!

Nicodemus:

Thanks for all your work G.2!! We’ll have to do this again :wink: … I’ll be on the lookout for Hobgoblins next time :wink:

Wifstrand:

I’ll definitely be interested as well.

zhatan87:

G.2, If you get many US released only CD warriors, and willing to sell one, I’m looking to the only one missing to my collection : the CD warrior A.
Not very easy to see if there are some in it.
Thanks

Murdock129:

Maybe if more armies come up on eBay we could do this again sometimes ;D