[Archive] GW CD army

AGPO:

Trouble is since GW has become more corperate thereis less and lessof this type of thing…

wallacer:

Trouble is since GW has become more corperate thereis less and lessof this type of thing...

AGPO
Not to mention that the number of actual stores is diminishing as well (in some parts of the world disappearing all together).

AGPO:

Yeah I noticed that, but then they’re opening in other areas, confusing ain’t it? Guess its just money all the way with these guys

cornixt:

Yeah, how dare they run a business and make profit!

minty:

cornixt
I know, it's so rude ain't it:hat off[/u]

Tallhat:

There is only one GW in all Denmark and it isnt doing to well as far as I know. The Elite stockists have taken over the market really.

- Tallhat

AGPO:

cornixt
They always made a profit, but then so do the likes of Nike. My complaint is not the profit they make but the fact they lose site of their core customers. It's more mourning the death of their once excellent customer service than anything else

Willmark:

There is only one GW in all Denmark and it isnt doing to well as far as I know. The Elite stockists have taken over the market really.

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Well when said country is the size of.... lets see Manhattan... you only need one. Serious can't you walk from the Esbjerg to Coppenhagen in like.... what 20 minutes????? ;)

Tallhat:

Funny. Very Funny :stuck_out_tongue: But it sounds like you actually have some knowledge of my country. I am overly impressed with you Willmark :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

minty:

nahm it’s more like a 10 minutes, in a brief jog, tallhat just goes slow because his hat slows him down

and like willmark said, you don’t need more than one shop in a country thats ebolished from small globes in engeland

(haha, tallhats ebolished from my geography globe, haah)

Tallhat:

and like willmark said, you don't need more than one shop in a country thats ebolished from small globes in engeland
(haha, tallhats ebolished from my geography globe, haah)

minty
Just goes to show how smart you brits are :) Removing countries from globes. Tsk tsk..

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Lets not forget that the Danes kicked some English ass all over the place for a couple of centuries

Tallhat:

We indeed did :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Interestingy, having studied my family tree, part of my ancestory is Danish, and Wexford, where my Irish family hail from, was originally a Danish town, so I have some amount of pride in that beautiful country

Tallhat:

IIRC York was also a town founded by the Vikings.

- Tallhat

minty:

Lets not forget that the Danes kicked some English ass all over the place for a couple of centuries

AGPO
you wun this round, but next time, I will be victorius

AGPO:

IIRC York was also a town founded by the Vikings.

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Yeah, the Jorvik centre is worth a visit if you're ever there. York is a beautiful city, if in slightly the wrong county

Willmark:

Yep I’ve been to York beautiful city. Love that the city walls are still standing. So cool to see things so old. Over here our oldest city it St. Augustine which was founded in 1565! So New World… Guess so.

Tallhat:

IVe only ever been to London. I always meant to see York though. And Nottingham.

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Wouldn’t bother with Shotingham, ugly city with more gun crime than anywhere else in the UK. The nightlife and the Uni are good though, and Warhammer world is worth a look.