[Archive] Hashnahet's Immortals (Update: 7-19-2010!)

Skink:

The cannon is great! Good job, nice idea and perfect sculpting. I won’t EVER be able to create a skull like that!!! More, more!

dedwrekka:

tjub:

...photos...

dedwrekka
Hmm, cant really see what it is? Seems cool and demonic, so I guess a hell canon? If this aint a teaser Id like better pic... :)

Edit: Ah, reading back throu your blog I guess its that three barreled moster of a machine!

Kera foehunter:

i love the twisted souls they are cool !!

Skink:

There’s any chance to see the beast beside a “normal” hellcannon (or another model)??? Just to understand how big the model is

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Holy crap that gun is ubber massiff!:o I dub it “The Big Flippin Gun!”

dedwrekka:

Left to right: Steampunk Chaos Dwarf, one of my immortals (in progress), Hellcannon (The “BFG”), and an empire warrior priest.

Kera foehunter:

holy shards that a big o" canon i love the skull it looks great

i hate to see what happen when it miss fires

it wipe out the whole board

Hazkar:

uhhh,great stuff

i really like the style of that thing

cant wait to see the finished one

Braki Flamebeard:

ooo, very chaosy. Nice greenstuff work on these models, can’t wait to see them painted, see what you use for daemon skin.

Skink:

I will definetly have to steal yout take on that skull. Do you mind??? :wink:

dedwrekka:

I will definetly have to steal yout take on that skull. Do you mind??? ;)

Skink
Not in the least :cheers

Zanko:

Awesome Canon! :hat off

Marvelous sculpting job! :o

Now I´m really,really curious about the finished and painted Canon!!! :wink:

:hashut

Skink:

Uhm… What did you used fir the barrels??? It looks like some sort of “tin” thing. Cans maybe?

dedwrekka:

Uhm... What did you used fir the barrels??? It looks like some sort of "tin" thing. Cans maybe?

Skink
I used to buy Greenstuff from GF9 (through cheaper retailers) which comes in two tubes. I cut the tubes short and started from there. Each barrel is only a little smaller than a Hellcannon barrel.

dedwrekka:

Still got a couple of details to work on, but say hello to Hashnahet.

…he says “Hi”

Kera foehunter:

well throw them into battle and put there names to the test !!

look good

dedwrekka:

In my continuing efforts to find a theme I like, I’m converting up a unit of gaslamp style blunderbuss with a steampunk theme dress. IE:

The “Blunderbuss” will be tesla coil firing madmen with fancy tallhats.

Ah, and here is my GH conversion, now that it’s over.

wallacer:

Holy mother of Hashut, that is a big gun…

Love the greenstuff detail on it. Bet you spent many many hours sculpting that baby.

Loki:

That is one big gun, the gs work is awesome, i cant wait to see that bad boy finished and painted, that is going to be the best hell cannon ever :slight_smile: