[Archive] Hell freezes over

Thommy H:

Scibor sculpted something I don’t hate:

These are actually looking quite good so far. Certainly better than the GW ones (although that isn’t very hard).

Willmark:

Falls of chair

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

He’ll probably mess them up with a bunch of stupid armour plates with that fiddly stuff on them though.

lord balduron:

omg. they don’t have hoof-flippers! yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdVTVR-j0Q

hopefully he adds armor and they arent realativly expensive.

Swissdictator:

I will be keeping my eye on these. They are promising… one of the Dans might like this.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well hopefully Thommy, he will do them justice in the final form.

Now, are you REALLY happy with these? I mean REALLY? LOL!

cornixt:

Well I dislike them. They just look like bad sculpts at the moment, but they are only WIP.

tjub:

Agree that they look great so far, but Im not a big fan of his “armour style” either. So we’ll have to wait and see…

Zanko:

They look better than the GW ones!

But the AoW Minotaurs are in comparison to these guys much cooler - the AoW are really awesome!

Nonetheless I’m curious to see the Scibor ones finished!

:hashut

Gar Shadowfame:

he might not add armor since in new AB minotaurs dont have anything aside light armor

Grimstonefire:

He really should add a load of fur. Some of the muscles are fine, but the area around the stomach needs work.

Border Reiver:

Not bad looking - I’m impressed more that Thommy didn’t have an instant hate - but I’m sure he’s reserving the right to do so.

snowblizz:

He'll probably mess them up with a bunch of stupid armour plates with that fiddly stuff on them though.

Thommy H
That's my biggest fear as well.

I was thinking about you Thommy when someone posted these on the Herdstone. "I must go see what Thommy hates about these" I thought to myself I did. :~;P

They look promising so far.

Willmark:

Shrug hell of a lot better then I can do.

Personally I think the poses are good. To me it’s moot as I’m unlikely to collect Beasts anytime soon.

AGPO:

He really should add a load of fur. Some of the muscles are fine, but the area around the stomach needs work.

Grimstonefire
I thought both of these things! Great minds think alike ;p

clam:

Ahh, Minotaurs who would have thought that - lol :smiley:

He’ll probably mess them up with a bunch of stupid armour plates with that fiddly stuff on them though.

Thommy H
Yeah, where is the hand-made decorated armour ?? Don’t look Scibor-ish at all :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Tommy H has sold out to the man !!

they are better than gw

Thommy H:

This…I would buy.

cornixt:

My eyes! They burn! The googles do nothing!

Warhammerman:

Very very disturbing. My eyes are completely blind. So anyone wanna be my seeing eye-dog now?

The minotaurs are ok, I don’t really like them though.