[Archive] Hello all! Excitement ensues! Assembly instructions needed

Jaroloth:

Hello All!,

I have FINALLY taken the plunge and jumped on a deal for some partially assembled chaos dwarf machines from an abandoned project. I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind to help me out with acquiring some instructions for the magma cannon and the iron daemon war engine. It would be greatly appreciated. I cannot wait to get these on the table and purge some armies!

Thank you all!

Gargolock:

Sorry, don�?Tt have it and couldn�?Tt find it.

You could try emailing forge worlds customer service to see if they could send you a file. They normally do.

forgeworld@gwplc.com

Or sometimes according  to reddit, games workshop�?Ts customer service is more helpful at finding instructions than forgeworlds even if it�?Ts a forgeworld model.

custserv@gwplc.com

Sadly the reddit page full of instructions PDF doesn�?Tt have any chaos dwarfs other than the skullcracker.

On Dakkadakka somebody was asking for the irondaemon and nobody had it.

Abecedar:

G’day Jaroloth. PM sent.

I only have the Iron Daemon Instructions.

I can either send the Dropbox links or the files by email.

Jasko:

G'day Jaroloth.   PM sent.  
I only have the Iron Daemon Instructions.  
I can either send the Dropbox links or the files by email.

Abecedar
I have the Magma Cannon instructions, same deal here. PM sent.

I would also simply attach it here in the board, or do you guys think that is a legal problem? I mean I guess it is, even though it seems like no big deal. It's not rules...

Abecedar:

I think we haven’t attached any instructions to the board before due to the possibility of the Jackboot brigade.

Jasko:

I think we haven't attached any instructions to the board before due to the possibility of the Jackboot brigade.

Abecedar
Yeah that's what I thought. Ah well, worked like this as well...