[Archive] Help needed for games day big hat

Loki:

Thanks Kera with your kiss of good luck how can i fail, final here i come :slight_smile: i promise that if i place in golden daemon that i will wear my big hat on stage when collecting the trophy :hat

Bassman:

Thanks Kera with your kiss of good luck how can i fail, final here i come :) i promise that if i place in golden daemon that i will wear my big hat on stage when collecting the trophy :hat

Loki
OK, if so we want to see pictures of the event! :)

Loki:

Have no fear i am already taking my camera, i now have an iphone so can access the net on the move and will post any thing interesting up as i find it out, my self and warplock are palnning on meeting up there as well. I will be wearing my home made big hat on the day even if i dont make it on to stage :hat

Kera foehunter:

So when is the big day ??? Loki

Loki:

Big hat day is set for sunday 27th September at the NEC in Birimingham, a nice early start for me getting up at 2:30 am to get the buss to Canterbury then leave Canterbury at 4am in the hope of getting to Birimingham for 9am to get in to golden daemon, i normaly get home at about midnight so its along day but always a good one :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Thanks sound like fun !!

Loki:

the coach trip up is sheer madness loads of kids high on E numbers and sugar for 5 hours, and if you fall asleep you will have things stuck to your face so you have to keep awake the whole time, if any of them try it to me i am going to hit them with my hat :hat

The Brain:

Very nice. I love the banners. Good luck. We nee to have more big hats in the Golden Deamon.

Loki:

Thanks The Brain, still a few more bits to tweak and he will be finished :slight_smile:

Stubbs:

Wouw loki ur painting is so awsome x.x :hat off  I really love your progress on the model and I hope you will win hashut a grand throphie! :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhm I think you should use some brown ink or badab black or something on the skin(u already did some very nice hightlights tough :D) I think that for a CD it’s just a little to bright but just my opinion ^^ ( don’t even know yet how i’m gonna paint mine hehe :D)

Loki:

Thanks Stubbs , the light does make things look lighter than they really are to the skin is not that bright in the flesh so to speak :slight_smile: I have now done the final tweaks to the model and i will post the final pics tonight, it will look great in white dwarf with me next to it with the slayer sword :smiley:

Stubbs:

It sure will loki! :smiley: