[Archive] hobgob's

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i’m starting a hole gobbo’s army which will include NG,CG,FG,HG and gnoblar but i don’t know if to buy or convert my hobgob’s peoplehave said just NG but paint then different

Hashut’s Blessing:

I paint night goblins differently, but Mr. Xander has some excellent conversion tutorials for converting them to look like the original models. Buying the originals would be horribly expensive. A conversion that has recently started appearing is to use the flagellant bodies with Night Goblin heads.

zorn sabretooth:

i prefer ngs myself

I paint night goblins differently, but Mr. Xander has some excellent conversion tutorials for converting them to look like the original models. Buying the originals would be horribly expensive. A conversion that has recently started appearing is to use the flagellant bodies with Night Goblin heads.

Hashut's Blessing
could you tell me where to get some pic's of the flag/NG and where are the tutorial's

zorn sabretooth:

in the conversion section

Fridericus_Rex:

Hashut's Blessing
could you tell me where to get some pic's of the flag/NG and where are the tutorial's

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Here Mr. Xander shows you how to change your BFSP NG to odinary HG.

Here you can see some HG with an empire flagellant body.

FR

i don’t know 'bout the flagellant body they look a bit to tall for me but thank for showing me and thanks to mr xander :hat off