[Archive] How many army do you have

Uzkul Werit:

You should count them as Knights of the Blood Keep when they come out. I know people who are using one of the loins as mounts for their Orc Warboss and Bret Lord.

Looks like my Lord will be on cat hunting duty.

AGPO:

thats alot of armies especially if they are all painted well

Canix
They're certainly not all well painted by any means. Some I have had since I was a wee small lad, the first bretonian army looks diabolical

Tallhat:

"Bigger" is not always better especially when talking about hats... :)

Willmark
Ooooooooooh!!! I promised minty I woulnt...must resist.....ggggggnnggrrr..... infidel!

- Tallhat[/size]

Willmark:

Hah! Was waiting for that, I knew you couldn’t control yourself.

Tallhat:

It was a small “infidel”. Im getting there. But you are in no way helpnig you know :wink:

- Tallhat

minty:

meh, i said use it lest, not stop saying it, but maybe put in something to back it up, before i steal your hat collection.

also, you know your avatar, the hats kinda puny ain’t it

Tallhat:

Kinda what??

- Tallhat

minty:

it’s kinda puny ain’t it?

Tallhat:

I know. But I cant find a pic with a bigger hat sadly.

- Tallhat

orclord:

I have the following armies they are all painted.They are for sale also.

orcs 3500 points

chaos mortals 3000 points nurgle

ogres 2300 points nurgle theme

beastmen of Khorne 3000 points

dwarves 4000 points

wood elves 1800 points so far

brets 2500 points

My chaos dwarven army is around 2-3000 points but nothing is painted.Im still working on it. I paint armies for a living. Anyone interested in me painting or converting lmk Thanks Orclord

www.jlminiatures.com http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/orclord1_2006/

metro_gnome:

my gift to you tallhat…

Kera foehunter:

Do anyone uses dog of war in there army.

Tallhat:

BY THE GREAT HAT OF HASHUT!!! Thank you so much Metro!! Have a slave for your trouble!! :cheers

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

Go tallhat!! go tallhat!!��Dance dance dance! * as you hear a dico song being played in the back ground**

Willmark:

And even bigger Tall Hat for Tall Hat!

Canix:

Canix
They're certainly not all well painted by any means. Some I have had since I was a wee small lad, the first bretonian army looks diabolical

AGPO
Yeah my D&D figures from 1977 onwards are very poor :sick.All my wood elves,tzeentch and Chaos dwarves are stripped(paint jobs still terrible in 1987),undercoated and the Chaos dwarves are based and half painted not bad for a year for me:D

Tallhat:

And even bigger Tall Hat for Tall Hat!

Willmark
Now I am truly the King Of Hats.
Hashut be Praised!

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Canix

AGPO
Yeah my D&D figures from 1977 onwards are very poor :sick.All my wood elves,tzeentch and Chaos dwarves are stripped(paint jobs still terrible in 1987),undercoated and the Chaos dwarves are based and half painted not bad for a year for me:D

Canix
Yeah, I don't know a decent method of stripping paint from plastic figures or I might give it a go some time when I have enough time to speed paint a few units. BE good to get some of the old units back on the board or on display. A lot ofmy armies live in boxes these days.

Malificant:

stripping paint from plastic figs is easy: go to the automotive store or hardware store and buy simple green automotive cleaner, soak them in that for a few days, and take a tooth bruch to em. rinse with water to get rid of the flakes, and if need be use a pin or toothpick to clean out creveses.

Canix:

I have many boxes like that also��they move from house to house EG.350 asgard orcs poorly painted may never get the attention they deserve:rolleyes:

Nitromors strips metal

brake fluid strips plastic