[Archive] If You Were A Chaos Dwarf

Willmark:

I wonder if anyone's ever made a CD hat in real life? (he says with a certain sense of trepidation about what he might be unleashing)

wallacer
Tallhat already has one he even sleeps with on or so our hobgoblins have told us. Thats how he got his "helmet hair". :)

Bill-117:

Eww… like Chaos Dwarf pajamas…

Tallhat:

So the rustling and bustling I hear in my closet from time to time isnt my imagination??!! GASP! Willmark! You have not heard the last of this! Slaps Willmark with his hat

- Tallhat

WarplockMonkey:

Well it isnt on there, but id like to be a engineer!

The smell of black powder, the satisfaction when one of your infernal machines destroys an entire regement, the hilarity when it blows up, the chance to build something even more killy, plus the pick of the biggest guns ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats the life for me! :cheers

Pyro Stick:

Well it isnt on there, but id like to be a engineer!

WarplockMonkey
Vote for deathrocket/earthshaker crewman then. Its kind of the same thing.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I’d be the Master of Madness, for hat’s sake!

See the figure on top of my hat? It’s me!

See the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It’s me!

See the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It’s me!

See the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It’s me!

See the figure…

Mwhahahahah :hat

Pyro Stick:

I'd be the Master of Madness, for hat's sake!

See the figure on top of my hat? It's me!
See the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It's me!
See the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It's me!
See the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of the figure on top of my hat? It's me!
See the figure...

Mwhahahahah :hat

Ishkur Cinderhat
Thats why i got a headache painting it :)

Willmark:

So the rustling and bustling I hear in my closet from time to time isnt my imagination??!! GASP! Willmark! You have not heard the last of this! *Slaps Willmark with his hat*

- Tallhat

Tallhat

wallacer:

So the rustling and bustling I hear in my closet from time to time isnt my imagination??!!

Tallhat
There's an evil hat in your closet.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

It’s Jabba the Hat… the most evil of all!

Kera foehunter:

wallacer:

I still can’t believe Sorceror is only on 12%

Lumpy:

Earthshaker crewman any day. You get to cause outstanding devostation on the enemy while being a nice and safe distance away from them while your slaves and other foolish chaos dwarves protect you. :cheers

minty:

Kera foehunter
good for it, but it should be better behaved

Kera, Isn't that off topic a bit;)

Canix:

It’s Jabba the Hat… the most evil of all!

Ishkur Cinderhat

Hellhat:D

Bill-117:

I still say Warrior, with a chance to advance.

If it was up there, I’d say I want to be a Hellcannon. Not a crewman, but the Hellcannon itself. It’s daemon-infested, or something. Now THAT would be awesome… Be the cannon, my son, be the cannon…

Tallhat:

It damn well is. And theres more where that is coming from!! :)

@Kera: Love that pic :)

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

well minty i thought a picture was worth a thousand words

Bill-117:

I can’t even see it! manly Chaos Dwarf tears

Tallhat:

THe pic just needed some fangs and it would be great :slight_smile:

- Tallhat