[Archive] Ignore List

WhyNotCrashDifferently?:

Any chance of it being enabled/fixed? Doesn’t seem to work.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

A button that doesn’t work is not a good button.

Khan!:

Hm, usually I don’t care that much about what folk say - unless it’s pleasant or constructive of course - but this might be a good idea to prevent unnecessary future conflict.

CheTralfara:

I really hope this has nothing to do with certain people getting physical health problems from reading message board posts… I really really hope that people are able to hold there own in this community without feeling hurt or threatened by people who wish them no harm and have no desire to upset them. I really do pray this is completely unrelated.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Nah…CDO should work in all aspects, even a “not so fun” aspect.

tjub:

It would be usefull…

CheTralfara:

Hey, I agree it should work as a feature if it exists as a feature and may even be useful for some people, especially if there is ever a spam bot or something. So why is that a “nah”?

I was just hoping people weren’t wanting to ignore people over the little tiffs here and there. they are usually just misunderstandings that are blown out of proportion is all. hopefully we can all “just get along”.

tjub:

@Che: Im sure people who think it would be usefull have reasons enough…

Thommy H:

Maybe we could have a “grow up and stop throwing a hissy fit over every little thing” button?

Kera foehunter:

we don’t fight here!!!

Ubertechie:

Maybe we could have a "grow up and stop throwing a hissy fit over every little thing" button?

Thommy H
Thommy - invent that and you could make a fortune - sell one to every forum and the internet would be a much happier place and you could retire

Kera foehunter:

lol tommy invented rum ??? a few shots does the same as the button!!

Thommy H:

That’s true - maybe there should be a rule that everyone has to be wasted when they post here?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Now THAT would lead to a REALLY interesting conversation! LOL!

Makes me think of the drunken sing-alongs that use to happen on the public transports (Busses) that would leave from Downtown Vancouver to north Vancouver at 1:00 am. Ahh…when I was young! :smiley:

snowblizz:

Have made replies while drunk.

Have read replies made by people being drunk.

Can’t say I recommend it.

Zanko:

I have a (stupid???) question … what is this thread good for?

Or other said what is the theme? I don´t understand it, I cannot find the sense???

Have I missed another pre-thread? Or is my english much to bad??? :question::question::question:

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

So does the Ignore List stop you seeing posts and threads made by people that you add to the ignore list?

Canix:

So does the Ignore List stop you seeing posts and threads made by people that you add to the ignore list?

Pyro Stick
Yes :D

Swissdictator:

Could you handle a Drunk Swiss?

I do not know if I have posted while drunk here, but I have posted on the Wisconsin Warhammer forums while drunk.

The mandatory inebriation rule is an amusing one.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Usually on fourms, the “ignore” button only affects you. So say, for instance, you don’t like Mr. X.

If you click “Ignore Mr.X.” then all posts made by Mr. X won’t be seen by you. However, the rest of the board can see Mr. X and his posts.