[Archive] Inferno Golems ideas

gorgarrak:

heres my quick golem, it took me 2 hour to make

its made of green stuff sprue and cork chips with chaos and bfsp pieces

Alfract:

Brillant ideas so far, i reallly need to post some of my WIPs :smiley:

Da Crusha:

:o:o:o holy hashut, killa kans, im going to do it its beatiful! but those bases look huge, maybe 60mm…?

Lord maklai:

I always felt that warcraft has a minitaures taht could work very well as inferno golems,,, i dont remeber the name, but where this chaos golems that appears in a meteorite, i think they called infernal...

below a few pictures of this guys and other idea for golem

kerbak
i agree with kerbak, i played warcraft 3 and the infernals are AWESOME!:o:o
please somebody, make one!

gorgarrak:

here it is finished but not based

Da Crusha:

gorgarrak: thats looking really good, I think you should add glowing eyes to it to give it “life”

Lordfishbane:

That’s a great conversion/sculpt gorgarrak, good idea with the head bit. I’m steal’in it.

Snotling:

wow gorgarrak, this is a great golem, I never though that there is a good use for the stone heads from the BfSP box! Love 'em! :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks damnably excellent! Looks awesome painted too :stuck_out_tongue:

Was beaten to the punch with the suggestion of painting in the eyes. I’d also suggest painting a glow in the mouth, the muzzle of the gun and maybe dots in the eyes of the gun. That will be what makes it “pop”, as we gamers seem to call it, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Hazkar:

wow gorgarrak,

thats the best inferno golem conversion i´ve ever seen

i would like to see a whole unit of these babys

Alfract:

Here’ what mine look like.

Firehammer:

Another possible base for an Inferno Golem miniature:

Soon to be released “Grimorium” (Anima Tactics game, about 40 Euro, it’s big):

Thorne:

From the same people that brougth you dwarf Vadur may I introduce

clam:

While looking for Mars Ultor and their female dwarfs I came cross this:

Don’t know if it’s possible to pick it up anywhere - as I can’t access the Mars Ultor website anymore :frowning: Maybe some of you spanish guys know what happend to them.

Bolg:

I was thinking, maybe putting my O&G stone troll in thinner and paint them like they are made from hot magma with just some extra chaos bits on them or something…

dncswlf:

Clam: If you find out how to get a hold of those please do let us know!!! (or at least me! and thanks for the Sjoredo update on the other thread as well!)

While looking for Mars Ultor and their female dwarfs I came cross this:

Don’t know if it’s possible to pick it up anywhere - as I can’t access the Mars Ultor website anymore :frowning: Maybe some of you spanish guys know what happend to them.

clam

Snotling:

I like this one

It’s from SmartMax (Smog 1888 range) but also a little expensive (about 30 Euros) and 54mm tall. But I will steal some of the idea for my personal Inferno Golems ^^

warh:

that golem is awsome!!!

have some slavez:h

dncswlf:

I dug out my king’s wall piece… Think I’m going to steal this if that’s alright! sheer genius! Thanks gorgarrak!

here it is finished but not based

gorgarrak

Snotling:

No need to give me slaves, Warh, I have nothing to do with the Golem, it is just a mini I like ^^
Well, Inferno Golems could be a topic for a GH, it could probably bring some inspiration :). I like gorgarraks idea the most, too.