[Archive] Introductions: New members post here!

Warcaster_Wyatt:

Hello people

My name is Wyatt (duh) and I have been playing warhammer since I was 9, now I am 16 and looking for a new army and ran into chaos dwarfs. Im still trying to figure out how im going to model things but when I was directed to this forum (I had asked someone named metrognome on asur.org for directions to chaos dwarf artwork to make a banner with for the online campaign) My current goal is 1000 points of dwarfs and now that Ive seen your conversion articles my dwarfs from BFSP are going to be butchered soon… any help with modelling (especially banners) is appriciated. (oh and I prefer helms [my firend has a chaos mortal army and a ton of extra helmets] and masks)

Zorgoth:

Ello, I’m David and I started playing WFB right before Skull Pass came out. I started with ogres, (look for Borgut Face-Eater on the Ogre Stronghold) and then decided to start an “evil” army. I’ve played 40k since 2000 and run the Sons of Russ. My old account was Ghorak, Herald of Hashut, but my computer went kapootzkies and I am no longer able to enter under that account. I currenntly can run: 3000+ pts CD, 3000+ pts OK. For Hashut and the glory of the forge!

May Hashut bless you,thy slaves work long and thy tusks sharp. Oh, and may your beard grow long and curly.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome to both of you! And Wyatt, metro_gnome is on here as well! I am Rik Grakli Chuffbeard on asur.org.uk. Zhorgoth, I think you’ll find that I am hashut’s Blessing and so, ya know, have been blessed by Hashut. He he he.

Belphagor:

Hi, i’m Belphagor playing Warhammer for about 8 years. I’ve just started converting Chaos Dwarfs.

I’ve started collecting with a mortal Chaos army, then empire, then back to Chaos, then Orcs and youve guessed right back to chaos and so.

Finally i got around 6500 pts of mortal Chaos and around 2000 pts of Beastmen.

I got a 2500 pts Death Guard Army and 1500 pts of Space Orks too and a around 700 pts of Warmachine Mercenaries and a 2000 pts Flames of War Soviet army.

In real life i’m a 21 years old electrican from germany

Xander:

Welcome aboard! Chaos Dwarfs are a great army to build, they will really test your skills as a sculptor, converter and painter. :slight_smile:

MuffinMan:

grumbles grrr freaken mentalmuffin stealing my awesome name!.

Well Hello everyone I am Muffin Man or MM for short:). I have been playing warhammer for about a year and a half now. First I played HE:~, and Now I am moving on to the CD:cheers.

:hat off ~MM

Hashut’s Blessing:

YAY! Welcome one and all!

MuffinMan:

Thanks And Im loving Chaos Dwarfs:cheers

:hat off~MM

Uzkul Werit:

The Garrison of Gash Kadrak will be flexing it’s evil fingers once more next tuesday, after my Hobbits won Winter War by a large margin. And now Uzkul Werit returns to the CD Community. Wootness.

Alfginnar:

Greetings!

I’m Alfginnar - a stout Dane. I’ve been collecting WHFB for 10 years. I don’t play much, however, since I have a complete inability to finish armies and an even more complete inability to play with proxies or unpainted models.

I frequent quite a lot of other Internet forums - Bugman’s, asur.org, the Ogre Stronghold, druchii.net, warhammer-empire just to mention a few.

So who knows - you might know me? Names are, Alfginnar Oakenshield (or Alf or Alfginnar), Hieronymous, Jog Meatfist…

-Alf

Xander:

Welcome Alfginnar, great to have you aboard. :slight_smile:

MalusCalibur:

Hello all!

Been playing WFB for nigh on four years now, during which all my money and time has been slowly absorbed by all manner of armies. And now, after seeing Xander’s work, Chaos Dwarves are next on the list!

MalusCalibur

Xander:

Welcome! Make yourself at home!

The Flying Beaver:

Welcome to all new members who have not been welcomed by me yet!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hey Uzkul, glad to see ya here! Hello Alf, I am Rik Grakli Chuffbeard on asur.org.uk, nice to see ya. Haven’t met you before MalusCalibur, but welcome nonetheless!

Khan!:

Hello all!

I have been lured by your many impressive conversions, not to mention fierce devotion to Hashut’s dark glory!��I’m something of a Warhammer veteran, but I’ve never done much work with green stuff and certainly never attempted a conversion project on this scale. Nevertheless, the BFSP work on this forum has inspired me, so here I am!��Cheers to much awesome Chaos Dwarfing! :hat off

Xander:

Welcome Khan!

Best of luck on your journey in the [[Dark Lands]]!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

My introduction comes late as I have already posted some pictures and added my 2 cents to one or the other thread. I have just started working on a Chaos Dwarf army for use in the summer campaign. I first came into contact with Games Workshop around 1992 or so, collected my first Warhammer army (undead) in 1996 but since none of my friends was interested in it, I dropped out of the hobby for some time, to revive it with then-new 4th edition 40k in 1999 during my university time with a few fellow students.

I just turned 29 in February. I have collected about 8-10 armies during the past years, sold some and shelved many others. The money that I spend for this hobby I earn as a product manager for promotional items in a small import and trading company here in Austria.

I have an extensive website with galleries of my armies which I update every now and then with the latest additions.

And the best thing of it all: my girlfriend actually likes Warhammer! :smiley:

Xander:

Welcome man, it’s great to have such a dedicated hobbyist aboard!

AGPO:

Hey all, i’m AGPO and i’ve been collecting warhammer for longer than I care to remember (sometime towards the end of the 4th edition, although I’ve got some older stuff lying around - wood elf mace maidens etc) I’ve been out of the hobby for just over a year as I simply had way too much work to do, but now i’m back! :slight_smile: Although I’ve now collected all but one WFB armies (Vampire Counts being the exception) My main army is a 15,000pt Hordes/Beasts of chaos army. Round about the time of Storm of Chaos I started converting a few chaos dwarfs to go with my newly aquired hellcannon. When I was looking to get back into the hobby, the first box I opened contained a handful of these half-painted little daemon stunties, and I’d found my new army!

Heres hoping to a few more successful years gaming and modeling with Chaos Dwarfs :cheers