[Archive] Introductions: New members post here!

two_heads_talking:

Hey Sojourn, I’m still trying to nail this jello to the wall, can you help me? I’ve even added more geletin to thicken it up… /wink… lol

Welcome to all the new folks… Piccolo, my army is similar to yours. No conversions, all metal (save the few plastic warriors that are from that same era) and a metric ton of bull centaurs… lol

Kera foehunter:

i can nail jello to the wall just freeze it!!!

two_heads_talking:

i can nail jello to the wall just freeze it!!!

Kera foehunter
If it's frozen, it's no longer jello...

Kera foehunter:

no its jello in a frozen state!!

well if you thinkl that way it just a cool ade!!!that thicken

Sojourn:

THT, I wish I could help you… but as I said, I’m having enough trouble as is!

for our new members, especially Piccolo who likes our site so much :wink: (thanks btw! we try hard to make it great!)
maybe we could interest you in a… t-shirt?

they look great and are super comfy; I sleep in mine.

Also Piccolo, get some pics up of your army, I can hear them salivating around here already about the classic army. :slight_smile: welcome!

Piccolo:

thx for the welcomes everybody

ill try to post some pictures in the near future, as for the T-shirt I’m pretty much broke right now and since the shipment is to Europe is pretty expensive… well maybe some other time i’ll get one (when i have more cash hopefully :P).

Borin Sourfist:

Hello everyone. This is a great site.

I’ve woken my old-school big hats from their hibernation and I’m busy re-basing and generally tarting them up ready for battle. I’ll stick some pics up when I’m done.

evil ales to you all :cheers

BilboBaggins:

I love big hats, my army is a big hat army and I do have pictures up.

Sojourn:

I've woken my old-school big hats from their hibernation and I'm busy re-basing and generally tarting them up ready for battle. I'll stick some pics up when I'm done.

Borin Sourfist
Borin is handing out booze already! *new favourite person* ;)

welcome Borin! :) bring 'em out and let us see!

Borin Sourfist:

Borin is handing out booze already!
Gotta bring booze to a party! It's only polite.

Just finished re-basing 30 Chaos Dwarfs, off on holiday now, pics when I get back.

Auretious Taak:

I've woken my old-school big hats from their hibernation and I'm busy re-basing and generally tarting them up ready for battle. I'll stick some pics up when I'm done.

Borin Sourfist
Borin is handing out booze already! *new favourite person* ;)

Sojourn
So I disappear for a jaunt about the interwebs for a short while and you forget me so quickly Sojourn? Man this is why Kera is my Pirate Queen of Spam.:)

Welcome to everybody who is new since my last random post somewhere.

Kera foehunter:

just come back and say your a new person, then she will talk to you Auretious Taak

well thanks for the drinks Borin wow top self too !!!

Sojourn:

So I disappear for a jaunt about the interwebs for a short while and you forget me so quickly Sojourn? Man this is why Kera is my Pirate Queen of Spam.:)

Welcome to everybody who is new since my last random post somewhere.

Auretious Taak
I still like you Auretious. just, thought you'd left me (which you *technically* did since you chose Kera over me)

DeathFromAbove187:

Hi guys great site.

Just starting to amass a collection of big hats

and thanks swissdictator for informing me about the site

thanks

chris

Swissdictator:

Welcome to the site my friend! I hope our game was fun for you too.

Have fun checking out all the cool ideas here!

Kera foehunter:

wow we have two grims now !!! welcome to the site Death from above187

Ubertechie:

Welcome to the site - I see that Swiss’s recruiting plan is starting to swing into full effect

BilboBaggins:

Welcome to the site - I see that Swiss's recruiting plan is starting to swing  into full effect

Ubertechie
He needs troops for his ultimate plan to come to fruition.

Swissdictator:

Welcome to the site - I see that Swiss's recruiting plan is starting to swing  into full effect

Ubertechie
He needs troops for his ultimate plan to come to fruition.

BilboBaggins
Don't worry Bilbo: When I rule the world with an ironfist I'll bribe you into loyalty with a nice small palace (read: Versailles size) in either Cuba, Ireland, England, Russia, or New Zealand. If the last one... a hobbit style palace. :P :cheers

BilboBaggins:

I’ve joked about a true hobbit hole, very energy efficient. Real Earth Insulation. I think the wife would like Ireland.