[Archive] Introductions: New members post here!

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Hi guys!I am Sargoth The Enslaver your humbule slaver at large.

I am 17,A guy no’t a gal,I live in Canada,I am in too WFB,40k,Necromunda and Mordheim.I am also on an other fourm about Mordheim,love BTB and love Chaos Dwarfs!So now you now a little about me be posting soon :hat off

Sojourn:

Deraghor, Sargoth, welcome both.

it’s nice to see a new aussie here as we have quite a few, but also another Canadian! welcome welcome! we’re planning a trip to Gamesday if you’re interested (and you know, nearby)

and a rocket scientist, that makes you a smartie pants :wink: glad to hear it. :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Hey there I dotn really know how to say this or stuff so ill go

hey Im Thorne

Im 30

I have 2 kidz

Played warhammer 10 years ago played warhammer 40k abotu the same sort of time ago.

Always loved chaos dwarves but nevertook them seriously.

Now want a great looking new army.

Have some crazy ideas id like to try.

Havent made sculpted or even painted in a age so be kind folks

Thats about it really

Zanko:

Welcome guys - the older and the younger ones :cheers !

I hope you will enjoy your time here at CDO and I´m keen to see huge and impressive armies here! :wink:

Many greetings from an old guy from good old Germany :s … :stuck_out_tongue:

:hashut

Taekada:

Hello !

My User name is Taekada, and My real name is Greg. I build Warhammer armies for fun and … well, thats about it.

Im 32 from Nova Scotia Canada and have been playing Warhammer since The Chaos Dwarves were a new release !

I joined this group solely to supoprt a great little army and so I can get support/advice/ brag as I build my own.

My thoughts are nice and simple, a list with a lord ( black hammer, armor of the furnace, ench sheild ). 3 lv2 Wizards ( one with Chalice, other two with stones and scrolls ).

1 unit of 25 Regular CD, 2 units of 15 Blunderbusses, 1 unit of 10 with Great Weapons, 2 x 20 “Hobgoblins” ( done up using Mordheim frenzied mob models and empire flagelants - flails ), 5 Hobgoblin cavalry.

2 Death Rockets, 1 Earthshaker, 5 Bull Centaurs (Heavy Armour, great weapons, chmp ).

I was ( and still am ) the crazy fool who actually built and brought to a conflict a full Zombie Pirate Army ! For pics you can add me as a freind on face crack and I have them in my gallery.

Cheers for now !

Greg.

GraaEminense:

This isn’t a hello, as I did that already. However, this seems to be the place for a question I’ve got.

What are the ‘slaves’ I see in the profiles? Well, I guess I know what they are… but what do they do, and where do they come from? It seems I can give them away… but I’ll run out fast. Can I set up a breeding program for them?

Willmark:

Slaves are a sign of respect the more you post in terms of quality rather then quantity the more you will gather; plus the staff can send you them as well as others.

Welcome to CDO by the way.

GraaEminense:

So, if it reflects quality rather than quantity, to separate actual contribution rather than post-spamming… how is that different from the staff handing them out? Does the site have an inbuilt quality-meter?

Not really important, I’m just curious. Thanks for the heads-up.

notes that asking asinine questions has somehow improved his prestige

goes off to paint his one lonesome Big Hat, in the hope that an army blog will earn him some more

Willmark:

Heh, the staff awards them based on merit, basically we feel we feel like awarding someone and we go about doing it. As to how you get them automatically, its special. Post good posts and I’m sure you will be rewarded.

Also an important point, no need to send them to the Staff we have an unlimited amount of them, you can also send them to other members as well.

Taekada- welcome to the site as well enjoy your stay.

Disciple of Nagash:

I’ve just realised I’ve been registered here for ages, but not actually introduced myself!

Anyway, I know a fair few of you already, as some of you may know me from Carpe Noctem, where I am the perverted Admin! :slight_smile:

I originally got into warhammer collecting Dwarfs, which strangly did rub off I me…I hate poncy HE. But I do also love their tusky cousins, after all how could you not like such cool hats?

Hope to speak to you all in the forums.

Cheers

Disciple of Nagash

jolpis:

WELCOME! the perverted admin, and i have to agree with you on the hats you can ignore a dwarf but not a real dwarfs hat!

Swissdictator:

Welcome DoN! Glad to see you around. Hope you enjoy the site!

BilboBaggins:

Welcome DoN.

Keep the roaming Zombie at Carpe Noctem.

Disciple of Nagash:

Cheers for the welcome. Yeah Rob is currently enjoying my perverted hospitality, the lucky boy…hmmm so how many of the big-hatted ones can I convert to the perverted side…

Skink:

Never introduced miself:

My name is Mauro and I’m 23, from Italy.

I’v been playing Warhammer since 1999, always with Lizardmen (as you can maybe guess by my nick:)). I collected / converted / painted over 10.000 points of Lizzies.

I was searching for a modeling challenge and I popped up in this site! Hello everyone!

azraelezekiel:

Hi, I am AzraelEzekiel.

I am doing a 10mm chaos dwarf army for warmaster.

Joined the forum for hints and tips on how to paint my army.

Just finished some lava bases (my first ever) and a great taurus.

Probably finish off a hellcanon by the end of today :slight_smile:

Any other WM players please PM me.

jolpis:

hello AzraelEzekiel i’ve never played warmaster but it looks like fun! i guess we’re all hoping to see some pics

welcome!:cheers

azraelezekiel:

hello AzraelEzekiel i've never played warmaster but it looks like fun! i guess we're all hoping to see some pics
welcome!:cheers

jolpis
But can I enter my 10mm models into your painting/conversion contests :cheers
I am really worried about doing a lamassu :sick

Willmark:

Welcome to all the noob chaos dwarfs and gets as well.

Kera foehunter:

lol that all we need an undead prev admin!!

well take a number and get in line!!

well since sojourn is take a breather to study i will take over her greeting job !!

good luck sojourn !!

ok who next!!