[Archive] Issue with Medals & Slaves

Willmark:

good quality posts?
and who decides what is a "good quality" post?

Hazkar
HASHUT does!

There is a formula that rewards you and if you are diligent Hashut will give you cause to celebrate. If not then try, try again, and if that doesn't work then off to the slave pits for you hobgoblin scum! *sound of whip crack!*

Grimstonefire:

If anyone is interested there is STATIC** to get slaves through normal posting.  I forget what it is/ was.

For now we need to just get the medals back to how they were, that is the priority.

Willmark:

Indeed the plug-in is now working again so its just onto reloading them.

Grimstonefire:

Anyone who knows what medals they had, please post a list of them below and we can reassign. No cheating guys, as it will only make more work for the admin and we will be checking them all eventually. :wink:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I didn’t get any medals. I only had @ 392 slaves. 400 would be nice. However, if we do have to start again with slaves, then the people that entered the GH will be in the lead, and those that want to post another BIG post.

m3lvin:

Grimstonefire:

I had the WoH contributor medal, and a golden hat medal.

For slaves I’m not shure, but it was somewhere in the middle of 200-300.

Hope it helped.

/melv

Ancient History:

My slaves! Nooo!

I had the Word of Hashut medal and the Wiki medal.

Nicodemus:

I had a medal for WOH issue 7 and a request/question about getting one for the Wiki.

Slaves: around the 200-250 mark (I believe).  I got quite a few when I had my Warhammer Quest tile thread going as well as the Furnace of Hashut tile, as well as some from one of the ‘mods of Hashut’ for trying to cool some heads in a different thread a while back.

~N

tjub:

I had the WoH contributor medal, bronze hat medal, silver hat medal, 1000pts medal, showcase medal, best hobbyist 2008 medal. Dont know if I forgot any… and slaves about 400 +/- a few.

Edit: Oh, and I belive there was a medal for posting photos of units in 10+ categories in the showcase section too… :slight_smile:

Zanko:

I had the golden medals for the 4000+ army and for posting photos in the gallery! :cheers

And the slaves … I presume there were about 280 in my cages - if I remember right! :smiley:

:hashut

Thommy H:

I had the WoH Contributor medal, the Golden Gallery medal, the Wiki medal, the 4,000 pt Army medal and a Gold Artisan’s medal.

Loki:

I had the gold 4000 pts army medal, the WOH medal and a silver gallery medal and about 140 slaves

Forgefire:

Had Woh contributor medal and something like 20-30 slaves

Pyro Stick:

I had about 680 slaves, CDR Medal, WOH Medal, 1000 points painted Medal and one of those Camera Medals.

Thorne:

No medals as of yet but the tale of the slaves was about 150 till I gave some away so 127 I think, I reckon I could get one of those 4k army ones looking at what I got too.

Willmark:

Good news I now have the medals and will start on this within the next few days hopefully by Friday I should have them done. In digging into this it appears to be an issue due to the server migration.

Thorne:

Wilmark you are truely the dark lord thanks !

Willmark:

Thanks because of this I’ve obviously been delayed with putting up Golden Hat XI but I’ll be getting to that too.

clam:

One word … Outsourcing :smiley:

We want to see those awesome entries NOW …, please :rolleyes:

And I had ‘won’ a single medal - GH silver from my BSB. And for slave nearly 400, if I remember correctly.

Lord Archaon:

I had the WoH contributor medal, for 1 and 2 Word of Hashut articles, and 202-272 slaves. I don’t remember the exact count, because of the multiple slavebay auctions. :slight_smile: