[Archive] Issue with Medals & Slaves

Hashut’s Blessing:

*CDR medal

*Bronze gallery medal

*Silver Artisan’s medal

I think that was it. Also, I had as many slaves as I wanted :wink:

EDIT: I forgot :wink:

*1,000 points although I need to update the pictures and whatnot :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

One word ... Outsourcing :D

We want to see those awesome entries NOW ........................, please :rolleyes:

clam
With Xander on sabatical it's me Dude. Unfortunately for everyone I also have to work at my part time job the next two nights :(

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX for restoring the slaves!

Border Reiver:

WOH medal and a silver army medal

centauro enano:

I had about 94 slaves, if I mistake

Swissdictator:

I know I had the 2k army (though I might be able to pull of the 4k one now), Best General for 2008, WoH contributer, and CDO Radio.

snowblizz:

Nooooooo! I’m destitute.

And I had so carefully amassed them! sooooob

I had hundreds of the buggers, even a couple from Kera (they are probably collector’s items now). I bet those all escaped. No wait he seems to be there still. I guess he didn’t want to go back.

The Great Slavemarket Crash of '10 has wiped me out. Where’s a window. Oh noes, can’t even climb up to the windowsill. Cure this fate!

Grimstonefire:

The loyal slave never leaves ;)  Or maybe he was just triple chained down.

Anyhow, if people just give a realistic guess of what slaves they had I am trying to edit them as I see them.

I will give you an extra one as well as your post was quite funny. :wink:

Anyone not bothered about having slaves can obviously just start their empire again.

snowblizz:

The loyal slave never leaves ;)  Or maybe he was just triple chained down.

Anyhow, if people just give a realistic guess of what slaves they had I am trying to edit them as I see them.

I will give you an extra one as well as your post was quite funny. ;)

Anyone not bothered about having slaves can obviously just start their empire again.

Grimstonefire
Precisely the reaction I was aiming for. Damned if I can remember though. I shoulda backed them up or something. Next time I'm investing in better chains. And remember not to speculate with CDOs.

I'd like to say in the 400s. I have hardly spent them at all as it became more or less a sport for me to amass them. I'm aiming for 3 cubic acres of slaves. :D

Been spamming the boards with my special brand of wit for 1,5 years, if I knew how they were generated I could give a fairly accurate estimate. :~;P

Edit: I PMed Willmark but he might be occupied... there's something funky with the main page, it downloads the index.php. I managed to get on the boards through a google link.

Revlid:

If this is the thread where we’re submitting our medal/slave reimbursements…

Artisan’s Contest Medal

~160 slaves? Could be remembering wrongly.

Balseraph:

I had up to ~50 slaves I think - if I not mistake.

No medals but - Hashut help change this :wink:

warh:

i had a gallery bronze medal

and 90 slaves

Border Reiver:

I don’t remember how many slaves I had - doesn’t matter, I’ll just lead a few expeditions and gather some more

Arashi:

I had around 60 slaves. (I think?)

Borador:

Wait a second, I am gone for a few days and THIS happens? Seems I am of greater importance then expected :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s hope these issues are over and done with soon. Good luck to the staff =]

And my slaves do not really matter I guess, I’ll earn some more soon enough ;D

Henroth:

My slaves!! where my slaves are! :o

I before had 127 slaves. :frowning:

Hazkar:

i had no medals and 79 slaves…or so

Da Crusha:

my slaves have escaped:mad!! I believe I had 94 If I dont get them back Ill never finish my towers, Im immediately sending out a raiding party to get some more hobgobbos I believe there are some just east of here. someones going to pay :hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

There must be an awful lot of slaves freely roaming in the plains of Zharr… mine too have not returned to me yet. And I always thought I was a very benevolent master…!

Bassman:

This worse than the great Black Orcs revolt! I wanna my preciouuuuuusssssss back!

Hey! My Golden Hat medals! You b…!!! I had a golden and a silver one.

And a WoH contributor one…

This will be first place in my grudge book! :expressionless: